Part 4!!

You shopped some more and Ivan paid. U got home. Ivan: Entra en mi cuarto mi amor.( come into my room my love) he whispered in your ear. You smiled at him and winked. He stood up and grabbed your hand and took u up to his room. He bit his lip. U and him stared into each other's eyes. He then cut it off by putting his lips against yours. You broke the kiss. You: Ivan, I'm sorry I would continue but I have to study for school. Ivan: mí amor.(my love) he said with puppy dog eyes. He was so cute u thought. Ik I love u but u can help me study and we can cuddle. Ivan: ok he sighed. You: ok come here u said laughing. Ivan sat next to u on the bed and u kissed him on the cheek. He smiled. Ivan: ok I'll try to help u but I can't speak like not that much English. You: it's ok you'll learn too. Ivan laughed. He put his arm around your belly while u laid on his chest with your books in your hands. You looked up and said "Ivan" ivan: yes baby girl? You: u wanna know something? Ivan: sure. You: I love u so much u know that? Ivan answered by kissing u. Ivan: I think u have your answer. You both laughed. U put your papers down and fell asleep on his warm chest.

     Hi my name is Analisa.😂😂I thought this would be a good time to tell u about me lol. I'm actually not spanish I'm Greek and Italian. I'm legit obsessed with the Martinez twins. (Obviously) and I have a fan acct on insta ivan_emilio_1999 go follow for more stories. My main is @analisa.stefanou (always plug) I also am obsessed with Jake Paul. And this is what I look like:

 And this is what I look like: