<< Chapter 5 >>

🐾Adrien s POV🐾

"Today is the day Plagg" Adrien said excitedly.

"In 7 hour and 25 minutes i will be in Paris. I will be home"

"Did you tell your friends you were coming?" Plagg asked floating on his back

"Nope I'm going to surprise them" I responded zipping up my last suite case.

🐞Marinette's POV🐞

It took me two months to plan this dance. Alya, Nino, Chole, Sabrina and I have worked so hard on this dance and it will be worth it.

"Hey girl do these balloons look ok" asked Alya who was holding up a dozen balloons.

"Yes those look great" I said.

"Marinette can we do anything we can do to help?" Asked Tikki as she floated in the air in front of me with Trixx, Pollen, and Wazz.

"Yes actually, can you three hang up these streamers?" I asked

"Sure!" She said as I handed her a small roll of streamer.

Sabrina was put helping Chole with something so it was okay for the three kwamiis to be out in the open for a while.

After and hour of preparations the five took a step back and looked at their work.

"We did it guys" I said smiling

"Yes we did girl" Alya said putting a hand into Ninos and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Now we have about 4 hours to get ready." Chole said as she turned on her heel and walked towards the door.

"Feel free to come over to get ready at my place if you want" I said walking out the school doors.

"Ok ill be over soon" both Alya, and Chole said in unison.

"Sabrina? You want to join?" I asked looking at the short red head.

"Thank you but no, ill be heading out of town for family stuff soon so I wont be attending the dance" she said smiling.

"Ok, well see you later then!" I said as I headed home with Chole and Alya.

Once we arrived at my house, we said fast hellos to my parents then went to work on out makeup and hair.

After 4 hours of hard work the three girls finally where ready. Marinette wore a light long flowy pink dress that went to the floor. Her hai that now reached her mid back was down in gental curls with little light pink flowers in the back. And her lips a light pink.

Then alya had an purple flowy dress that went to the floor and flowed with every step. her hair was half up half down with matte nude lipstick.

And Chole had a flowy yellow crop dress and matte nude lipstick and gentle curls that where fastened to the right side of her head with bobbypins .
(Pictures above)

When all three girls had finished getting ready. They took some pictures with Marinette's parents and went to the school.

Once inside everyone got to their stations. Nino was at the DJ station. Chole was greeting people at the door and alya and I where selling tickets.

Once all the tickets where sold out Alya Chole and I walked into the dance to see people talking, danceing, eating and being social.

"Great job guys" said Alix Max and Kim as they walked by.

"Thanks" we all said in response.

It was towards the end of the dance when Nino announced for everyine to gather around the stage area.

"Hey dudes and dudettes! You all ready to crown the King and Queen of this years dance?" He asked into the Mic.

A wave or cheers whoops and whistles where heard and filled the gym.

"Alright, this years King and Queen are-"

"Drum roll please-"

Everyone started hitting their knees to attempt a drum roll

"Ivan and Melyn from Miss Bustier's class!" He yelled in the mic and cheers erupted in the crowd.

Ivan and Melyn made their way oitbof the crowd and came to the stage where Nino placed the crowns upon their heads.

The gym floor was cleared for the king and queen to have their last slow dance of the night.

"Awh there so cute together" I said clapsing my hands together.

"Yes they are girl" Alya said putting an arm around my shoulders

"Excuse me but I dont think ive had a dance yet tonight" nino said coming up to Alya and me.

He extended his arm for Alya to lock her arm with and the two of them walked out the dance floor leaving Marinette alone.

"Excuse me Marinette?" Said a voice behind me.

"Yes?" I said turning around

"I heard someone was so busy planning the dance she forgot to get a date" said a tall red head with turquoise eyes.

"Heh yup that would be me" I said shifting positions looking down at my feet with a small laugh.

"Well may I have this dance?" Nathaniel asked extending his arm.

"Of course!" I said with a smile.

Once we where on the dance floor Nathaniel placed his hands on my hips and lower back. And I placed my hands around his neck.

"You look beautiful marinette" he complemented.

"Thank you! You look sharp yourself". I responded

After a while of swaying back and forth Alya approched me with an ear look in her eyes.

"Uh sorry to interrupt but can I steal Marinette away for a while" she said grabbing my arm.

"Of course see you later Mari" Nathaniel said walking away with a wave.

I wave back but just as his back is turned Alya grabs my arm and pulls me to the hall.

I see Nino and Chole where already in the hall.

"Whats going on?"