CHAPTER 15

'Anna...Anna. You don't have much time left.
Your time on earth is almost up.
We know where the dagger is.
It's...'

All of a sudden, I'm woken up by the sound of my stupid alarm clock. But I had the strangest dream last night that my parents were telling me that my time on earth is almost up. What hurts the most is that they were about to tell me where the dagger is.

I decide to forget about the dream for now and get ready for school. While taking a shower, I begin to hear a voice that I don't seem to recognize.

'Anna Bones...Anna Bones.
Your days on earth are numbered.
Your time is almost up'

I begin to cry and yell to the unknown voice, "Please I need more time even though I don't know who you are. I need more time to make my aunty pay for the evil she's done. Please".

'Anna Bones. Your time is almost up.
Your days on earth are numbered'

"Who are you? Please show yourself. I need more time". Is all I can say but it's useless because the person doesn't speak anymore.

I finish bathing, I dress up and then head downstairs. On my way outside, my nanny stops me, "Anna, aren't you going to eat something before you go?".

I just shake my head and begin to head out again. My nanny stops me again and puts her two hands on each side of my cheeks. She says, "Anna, I can tell that something is wrong with you. What is it?"

I let out a sigh, "My time on earth is almost up nanny".

My nanny immediately lets go of me, "What do you mean by your time is almost up sweety?"

I wipe off a tear from my eye and say, "I had a dream that my parents told me my time on earth was up. What's worse is that while I was taking a shower, I heard the voice of someone saying that my days on earth are numbered. I don't know what to do nanny".

My nanny hugs me and starts crying, "Oh no. This can't be. I can't lose you again. There has to be a way to stop this".

I let go of her and say, "Sadly, there's no way out of it. I've got to pick up the pace of making my aunt pay for..."

All of a sudden, I hear the sound of Austin's car outside. I then kiss my nanny on the cheek and say to her, "Have to go now and please don't worry about me okay?"

She nods and gives me a really tight hug that felt like a farewell kind of hug. Can't believe I'm going to die...again.

                         ***
While in the car with Austin, there's an unusual silence. Austin then decides to turn on the radio and unlucky for me, they're playing XO tour lif3 by Lil Uzi Vert. Don't get me wrong, I like the song mostly Lil Uzi Vert but the lyrics kind of remind me of how my life sucks right now.