Inside

"We better head back" Alex said with a saddened voice.

I got up being carful that I wouldn't fall into the ice cold water surrounding the rocks. As we walked to the wooden house the sand froze my feet.

Once we got to the door of the mossy wooden beach house everything looked different. The door knob was now shimmering, the carpets were vacuumed, and tapped on the back side of the wooden door was a yellowing paper with the words "TURN AROUND."

I jumped when I heard Alex ask "Hey Jill wasn't there a sword on these hooks?" "Ya" I whispered.

We could hear someone walking down the stairs as I ripped the note off the decaying door. I look at Alex who was looking at the direction the sound was coming from.

"Hi!" I jumped up and turned around. All I saw was a blond haired, green eyed, tan girl with dark red lips that covered almost half of her face.

"Don't be scared" The girl said with a giggling voice. "Im Cathy, the maid." I stared at her for a moment trying to memorize her face.

"Where did the sword go?" I said as if I whipped it out of my mouth. "The what?" she asked. "You know the sword." Cathy then added, "sweetie there has never been a sword in this house."

As if she was hiding something she twirled around and ran out of the house.