Prologue

Steve's pov 12:57am
I was in the mansion sitting outside the room where my child was being born. I was nervous. How could I be a father? I look like a monster. I heard screams coming from my wife's mouth. I was terrified. The screaming stopped and my heart pounded out if my chest. Dr. Wilcott quickly walked out of the room and told me I could come in. I stood up and rushed in to see my wife charlotte and a new born baby girl. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my entire life. Even though she was human like charlotte she looked so precious. I knew right then I would always love my two beautiful ladies. I asked what we should name her and charolette replied "Hope, I think we should name her hope." I glared at her and responded "That name is just perfect for her." I kissed her cheek and I took Hope to the small crib like bed and set her down as charolette fell asleep. They were both very tired. I sat back down in the chair and soon fell asleep myself.

Time skip
I woke up to the sound of Hope crying. Charolette was holding her. I got up and walked over to my two lovely ladies. I told charolette that I was going to go make breakfast and she nodded. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I put the food on two plates and walked in to see the window open and charolette dead with blood pouring around her. I looked in horror as I dropped the plates and ran to her side. Who could have done this? Why would they do this? Where was my baby?