Happiness

Lloyds Pov:

I sighed as I slowly started walking closer to the house that belongs to Kai. I gulped as I slowly walked close and closer, I lifted my wrist and knocked on the door. I waited a couple of seconds and when nothing came I lifted my wrist yet again but then the door slowly opened. I gripped on my back pack tightly. I noticed Kai's very noticeable nervous expression. I huffed softly and stood straight.

"Kai...we need to talk." I said sternly. His eyes widened as large as moons and nodded his head slowly as he opened the white-ish door wide opened. I walked inside quickly and watched as he closed the door.

"Kai, I began. "Do..." I gulped. "L...like me?.." His face had a very flushed expression and he nervously played with his fingers. "Kai"... I kept pressing. "He shook his head and let out a frustrated sigh. "Yes!, okay yes Lloyd I do!" I could tell he was ready to cry. His eyes were glazed with watery tears ready to burst.

"I..I..I, when you came on the first day I couldn't stop thinking about you and..and I don't know what is it love at first sight?!" "I don't give a damn about what it's called but when you came over, I was and, I am such an idiot and I...I know that I..shouldn't ha..have done that but I j..just couldn't help myself!" I know that your probably hate me and I know I'm so sorry I-"

I quickly cut of his cute rambling and I kissed him gently on the lips. I saw his adorable, flushed face as he had a bright red face brighter than his shirt. I felt him smile in the kiss as he flustered his eyes closed and kissed back gently as well. After a few more moments we parted. He stared at me with a shock expression. He was about to speak when I hugged him tightly.

"Don't you ever think that I'd hate you Kai!" I said as I hugged him. "I like you too!"

I could literally feel his face brighten up as he hugged me back tightly. I could feel him shaking as I looked up I saw tears streaming down his face. I lifted his chin up, "Kai, please don't cry.."

"I...I...I.." he hiccuped. "I'd thought that you'd surely hate me for doing that or for me even l..liking you!" "I'm sorry!" He said. "Kai, please don't cry you don't have to apologize for anything." "You were just confused and hurt." "I was shocked that you actually kissed me on..the first day." I giggled remembering the moment. "If anything I should apologize for not kissing back!" I said. I could feel him calm down as I stroked his hair. I smiled up at him as I wiped away his tears. He smiled back gently as he took me by the hand and sat next to me on the plush grey couch.

Kai's Pov:

"S..so.. what does this m..make us?.." I cursed myself under my breath, for stuttering so much. Lloyd looked at me and I waited for a response for a while. I started getting nervous about my question that I asked. The blonde finally spoke, "Kai...will you be my boyfriend?" I looked at him with a huge smile from ear to ear. "Yes!" I exclaimed. I hugged him as he hugged back. When we stopped, Lloyd settled down on the couch as he cuddled next to me. I cuddled back as well and sighed happily. He's mine now.... I thought happily.