Growing

I can still fully remember my first day of High School. It was one of the most nervous days of my life. The seniors were running through the hallways screaming out, "SENIORS SENIORS HOO HAA!!!". That's probably the scariest part. I wore my nicest outfit, and I did my makeup especially for that day becuase I was going to see this boy I had really like since band camp. His name was Justin and he promised if the day got too overwhelming for me we would just leave and go get ice cream. 

    However, this is not a love story or a tragedy. In fact this is all about me and my experiences, because maybe one day it'll help others in their own self discovery like I've been going through mine.

    Flashing forward almost 3 years it is the very end of my junior year, and lots has happened. I went to homecoming with a guy I wasn't interested in, was molested by I man I trusted who then killed himself, read some pretty lifechaning books, got over that Justin kid a million times, tried again and again with my loving Morgan, and have worked my ass off to be not only a good student but a better person.

    Now is when things have started to get hard. Junior year is the year serious relationships start, girls cry everyday, and you realize how immature you once were. The reason why all these things start happening is because junior year is primarily the year you begin the rest of your life. In this ywar you will take the horrid ACT and that will determine what college you go to , if you go to college at all, what you're going to do with the rest of your life all begins in your junior year of high school and you realize that you aren't ready for life yet.

    I personally don't know any high schoolers who have it all together but this is the year you're expected to figure it out before shit hits the fan, and this will be the year it all gets interesting.

    For me it got interesting when I realized I was able to greaduate early and when I told my mother she said if you graduate early you can go backpack across Europe all alone, and suddenly my decisions were even harder to make...

    End of Chapter One

Lemme know what you guys think so far so I can improve upon it the next chapter:)