Chapter 1

It was a regular afternoon for Peppermint a happy Corgi who has been at pound all her life she decided to go talk to her friend buddy a rottweiler mix who she met when she first came to the pound "Hey Buddy how are you doing today" he sighed and said "The usual lying here and waiting for a human to walk in" "Buddy do you think anyone will adopt us ," "one day a human will walk in looking for a companion for there journey ahead".  Thats when everything went into motion a young girl maybe 18 walked in the dogs were barking going crazy and she stopped by the kennel of peppermint. She called for a worker and said this one is cute I will take her. "Now lets go a few years back for when Peppermint was a stray she had 2 siblings Cole and Rigs two rowdy brother who never obeyed their mother and pushed Peppermint around for always being a goodie two shoes". One day while their mother was looking for food Rigs decided "Hey lets go cross the street to go get those pesky rats for mom she will be proud "  Cole responded saying "Yeah but Peppermint wont do it she doesn't want to get in trouble " he said in a mockily voice "I will to im tired of ya'll pushing me around " so they walked to the street"You sure you want to you don't want to get mom mad" they never were supposed to be by the street in case of cars or dog catchers. As they walked headlights were on the road. "Oh God come on guys run ITS The DOGCATCHERS " Cole and Rigs whined  "Oh come on guys your joking right but before she could finish she was caught and everything went black. (end of chapter 1)