1

Lauren's P.O.V

I was at starbucks one night, when I heard a girl crying in the bathroom stall.

I didn't know why this girl was crying but, Me being me, I knocked on the door and asked
"are you ok?". She did respond

"My family is gone, not like i got lost there just gone" the door flung open and out of nowhere I was embraced in a tight loving hug.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked.

"Bree" she replied happily, even though she was crying literally one minute ago.

"Well my name is Lauren, you can call me Lolo though!". She hugged me again and we went to order our drinks, seeing as we're at starbucks.

"Hey Bree do you want something?" I asked happily now that we're friends.

"No" she said. I got a venti iced green tea the we left.

While walking home i asked "So would you like to join us for dinner Bree?".

"Definitely Lolo" she responded.

"Are you sure i'm aloud to though" she asked nervously.

"Yeah totally, if christina is not okay with it so be it!" I said. We got home and Christina had a worried, questioned and confused expression to her face.

"What?" Bree asked.

"Who is this and where were you Lauren?" Christina asked.

"Okay first of all I was at starbucks, I heard her cry, then she hugged me so tightly I literally could not breathe, but that's okay. Then I brought her here, by the way her name is Bree"

Bree's P.O.V

This person is legitimately bugging the crap out of Lolo, uhhh why?

"Person, stop bugging her it's not okay it's just mean" I said angrily.

"Okay then, I'm making dinner, would you like to join us? It's just the six of us tonight" she said nicely.

"Yeah sure, why not? Six?".

"Ok so there's Dani, Lauren, Katherine, Lisa, Amy and I" she replied.

"What's your full name Bree" she asked knowing that Bree is my nickname.

"Bree Anderson-Cimorelli".

Christina's P.O.V

Cimorelli was all i thought. Cimorelli? Is this really her last name? Anderson-Cimorelli, Bree Anderson-Cimorelli, long lost sister, 7, always had 7, never six, always seven, always 15 family members, band of seven, life with 7, life...seven...sister...longlost...another...life...SEVEN.

Tears started to well up in my blueish-yellow eyes. I ran outside to the park and sat against the tree, my hands trembling at the thought of her a fifteen year old Bree.

I met you in the dark,
You lit me up,
You made me feel as though i was enough,

We danced the night away,
We drank to much,
I held your hair back when you were throwin; up,

Then you smiled over your shoulder,
for a minute i was stone-cold sober,
I pulled you closer to my chest,
And you asked me to stay over,
i said i already told you,
Thinkin; you should get some rest,

I knew i loved when,
You never know,
So i played it cool when i was scared to let it go,

I knew i needed you,
But i never showed,