3

Bree's P.O.V

I am In a coma. When will I wake up? Where's Lauren? I hate being like this. I can here Lauren crying and running out the door. I followed behind her ghost like. I hate seeing her like this.

Lauren's P.O.V

2 months later

I heard the phone ring, in walked to the Media stand to answer the phone. "Hello". "hello" she said. "Is this a cimorelli person" she asked. "Yes ma'am" I said. "Bree woke up" she said happily, this is the call i've been waiting for. I ran outside, I ran like 5 miles to the hospital. Then I ran up the stairs to bree's room. I basically collapsed on the floor, so tired I thought. I stood up and walked inside my long lost sisters room.

Bree Is going to come home today, so exciting. I picked her up, this time in Chrissy's truck. Christina came too. "Christina how do I start the truck" I asked. "Press the button on the right" she told me, I did as I was told and we were in the hospital in minutes. We picked up bree she said her head and ribs hurt. She is really . i want to tired probably so am i. I want to sit with bree so i scooted to the back of the truck.

Dream

I looked at bree she is on life support she can't even breathe. I feel so bad for her. I know she can pull through, i know she will, she has to. I was sitting there thinking when i saw her open her eyes and yet again close them. Is there even hope for her anymore. This happened because i was not there to protect her. This i my fault, all of it was. I walked (trudged) my self to the door, when i heard her say: "Lauren you didn't do anything wrong". what yes I did. "I cause this Bree it's fine I'm leaving now" I ran as fast as I could, but the door wasn't opening. I just sat in the space between the door and the wall, I had actually given up I gave up.

End of dream