Episode One: Æther

A blue lightning-like flash has entered upon a platform among a castle, "He's back already? That damn man needs to just stay if he loves me so much..." says Daniella. "Urggg! Damn these useless powers to hell if they aren't gonna work." as the man in the black cloak says this, there is a slight burning smell. "Ahh the Prince has returned for his lovely Princess, you should have came quicker." says the butler in among the room. "I forgot you lived here, hold on let me leave." the man attempts to Planeswalk away. "Rai" Daniella says and this single name has shattered Rai's mind, "You are my Prince and I need you to stay here, on Alara.". "On this crap of a Plane, there are so many better places to be" said Rai as he is still attempting to grasp upon mana to leave. Daniella then sliced at Rai with her Divine Sword of Deities, Rai then dodges and casts small fireballs at Daniella. Daniella's so called butler then shielded her and rushed at Rai with his rapier. Rai of coursed dodged, but could not dodge the five guards then tackling him. "Out numbered..?" asked Daniella as she smirked and then smacked Rai unconscious.

"There was a damned time when I loved her, but then she told me her secrets

"There was a damned time when I loved her, but then she told me her secrets. Her demons." Rai remembered this conversation, but questioned with who. Rai awakened from his previous nap of forced will, he then realized that he was within the blind eternities, but certainly was not planeswalking. Rai witnessed a giant monsterous hand coming upon him, Rai then casted a shield made of aether. "You own power of aether, you have been choosen, Rai. However, not as powerful enough for me." the hand and voice was connected as it then swang at him. Rai had now been in actual reality and freaked out from the fake force that he just saw. "What got you up so fast, Prince?" Daniella's butler asked and silently walked to the telephone to call the princess upon her prince. Rai had realized that he was within chains, which were then broken with ease. Rai got up, but then the chains had somehow reformed onto this wrists, gripping so hard that he almost lost his arms in the forceful speed.

 Rai got up, but then the chains had somehow reformed onto this wrists, gripping so hard that he almost lost his arms in the forceful speed

"Well this isn't hell at least, I may or may not be in a shit mood now." Rai had said while gripping onto reality still. "So I can control aether now? Couldn't I before? Well let us find out." Rai had thought while summoning some kind of bomb, which then exploded and broke the chains. Daniella's butler had then been affected from the blast, he was deteriorating within his form. Rai noticed that the same was happening to the room, the bomb was not a simple bomb. "Aether Spellbomb?" asked Daniella as she walked into the room, carefully walking upon the disappearing room and as her butler screaming in agony. "You know about the aether? YOU did this to me?!" Rai had demanded to know the truth from his rival. Daniella summoned metallic guards, "Exactly like the ones that captured me?" Rai had questioned in his head and then knew her power as well. "You have the power of aether and you now must learn who you are." Daniella says as Rai had closed his eyes and planeswalked away from Alara.