Loving you

Today is my first day of going off to England University. I'm packing because my plane leaves in three hours. Listening to miss movin on on my IPod 4. So I can't hear my parents yelling at each other. My two year sister runs into my room and hugs me crying not because I'm leaving , but because my parents are yelling . I pull her up on my bed into my arms .She looks at me with her ocean blue eyes. Tears coming down her cheeks. It makes me cry also .I run down stairs screaming at my parents holding Kerrie. I call Sara my best friend and tell her I'm ready and I'm bringing Kerrie with me. She pulls up in her Nissan 2006 about thirty minutes after. I tell Kerrie to go pick out her favorite clothes to wear when I go up stairs. My parents ask me why she's picking out her favorite clothes .I tell them that she is going to England with me.They start yelling again but I just go up stairs pack her favorite clothes put them in her Hello Kitty suitcase.Put her shoes on her carry her down stairs get her car seat out of their car ,put it in Sara's car,and we leave.

When we get to the airport she says bye to Sara we get our things and she leaves. Kerrie and I head into the airport. I get us both tickets to England. The plane leaves in thirty minutes. I give her my iPhone. I have an iPhone because mom bought it for me ,but the IPod I bought. We board the plane at 3:00p.m.She sets beside me she falls asleep about thirty minutes after we board the plane.

KERRIE'S P.O.V.

I'm scared. I'm not sure where me and Jordan are going. I fell like I've been kidnapped by my own sister,but I'm happy because my parents aren't yelling anymore. Jordan is hoping to find me a babysitter for awhile.

Jordan's P.O.V.

I hope I can find a man who can watch Kerrie while I go to school.The reason I toke her with me is because I knew they would end up getting her taken away.I hate to even think that.She is my world ,my pb in my pb and j ,cocoa in my puffs,and my earth in my earth day.

I walk into England University and it was the best time of my life.