3.

I was waiting for Tyler to get home so we could go to my nieces birthday. Tyler opened the door and I immediately jumped onto him. "Damn you missed me that much y/
n?"
"Hey Rakim." "Bruh call me Asap!" "I'm sorry." I laugh and say to him.

"Ty, we need to get my niece a present." I whine in his arms.
"Alright fine, let's go to target something."

|at target|

"Tyler stop." I say while hysetrically laughing at him.
" I can't take you anywhere."
"Come here" tyler says as he says as he pulls me in to kiss him.

We start kissing and things quickly heat up. I start to rub Tyler's dick and he grips my neck gently then my boob. "If you keep touching me like that you're gonna get dicked down"

"Good"

°°at the party°°

"Tyler come here." I sighed at him. "Come sit next to me" I pointed at the plastic table and bean bags. As soon as Tyler sat down he out his hand on my thigh.

"Y/n why are you looking at me like that?" "How?" I said lightly feeling his abs through his shirt. "Again?, horny ass."

"It's not my fault your dick is 8 inches." I said smiling at him.
"Y/n I'm going to bathroom I'll be back ."
Asap walked over to me and asked me if Tyler was good in bed and of course I said yes. Then Tyler came back "What's wrong y/n?" "Your girl wants me Ty."
"Y/n for real."
"I'm playing." Asap Windex bottle laughed. I slaped Asap and ran to the jumper.
"You better get ya girl Tyler."

You’re mine, Y/N.” He punctuated the word “mine” by ramming into me harshly, “Mine.”

Tyler came in the jumper and pulled my hair and whispered:
“See, you’re mine.” He purred into my ear.

He freed my hands and brought his fingers to my neck to brush back my hair that had fallen forwards.

“Why are you doing this?” I breathed. Tyler's  hand my waist, pulling me back into him.  A moan built up in my throat but I refused to let it out.

“Because you acted like a little slut tonight.”

The way the word “slut” rolled off of his tongue threw my stomach into an uproar.

His mouth was now against my neck swirling circles on my skin with his tongue, nipping at it every so often.  All at once he forced me forward all of his “gentleness” evaporating into thin air.  His chest was heaving against my spine as my butt fit perfectly in his groin.

“Tell me you want me.” He growled resting his forehead against the back of my neck.

I couldn’t find my voice at first, but his sudden thrust against me stirred more.  The moan I had been holding back finally burst from my mouth.

“Oh god Tyler I need you. I need you, please.” I pleaded not able to hold back.

Tyler chuckled breathlessly against my skin and in one swift movement ripped my skirt down to my ankles completely exposing me to him.  His hands gripped at my ass, squeezing it for a second before breaking his touch from me completely.

 I heard his buckle clanging as he undid it but it never hit the floor.  Instead it wrapped itself around my neck, Tyler holding it tightly in his hand behind my neck.  He pulled my neck back slightly as he mashed his excitement against me.

“Girls who act like sluts get punished Y/N.” He roared briefly tightening the belt around my neck.

“Punish me then.” I said giving into his game completely.

His other hand that once rested against my back quickly slammed against the bare skin on my ass causing my whole body to tremble as I cried Tyler  and I have had sex plenty of times, but definitely not like this.

 He kept his grip tight on the belt as he pushed himself inside me and I groaned as he slid all the way in. My eyes flew open at his entrance and a smile formed on my mouth as he pumped. I could almost feel the brash grin on his face, which was almost enough to make me cum. With his free hand, he lifted one of my legs holding it that way so that he could dive deeper inside me. The pictures and clock on the wall shook with the force of his hips and I moaned my approval, tightening around him.

“Oh, god, JTYLER mFUXKck me harder.”

My words worked him harder as he continued his fast pace, bringing me closer to my anticipated finish.

“Tell me you’re mine.” Tyler ordered.

I got tighter and tighter as he went, the fact that he was dominating me felt fucking amazing, but also put me at a loss for words.  Tyler slammed into me as hard as possible and pulled back on my neck again his mouth connecting sloppily to my jaw.

“Tell me Y/N.” He said again.

I chewed on my lip and gasped for air.

“I’m yours jo-Tyler yours!” I cried out, losing control.

“Don’t you dare cum until I tell you to.” He groaned in a tone that indicated he was close too.

Tyler had now slumped forward, his mouth breathing hard against my ear as he continued to have his way with me.  He whispered more obscenities into my ear and I was completely done for.

“Shit, ok come on Y/N cum for m…”

“Oh, oh…Oh my…fuck!”

I pulsated around him and knew he was going to come soon. He pulled out and slammed into me one more time. On the third time, let out a roar of satisfaction and built up sensation and came, his hips pushing violently against my ass until he finally collapsed, his chest sealed to my back with sweat, his hands on either side of me on the wall, panting.  

He moved away from me and pulled me around. He then began to kiss a path along my torso…my neck…then to my face. He closed his eyes and parted his lips. I smiled and kissed them, letting the weight of my body lean into his. He smelled of sweat, sex, and cinnamon an intoxicating trio.

I inhaled his scent heavily and felt my head began to buzz like it had after a few drinks. His arms wrapped around my small frame as he pulled me even closer to him.  I put my lips to his skin unable to even comprehend what had just happened.

"Mommy what awe uncle Tyler and Aunte y

doing?"

help with ideas :) thanks for the votes amd comments babes 💕