Chapter 1

The beginning
             Sallie's point of view
~~~~~~~~~
Authors words:

Hey guys it's me  this is my first girl 🔛 girl story so if I need to make improvements or if you have any ideas for the next chapter let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~

    It's been years since I first met
Melody.  Since first grade,  now juniors in liberty high school.. Most popular girls in the grade. She captain of the cheer squad,  I'm co -captain and president of student council. She's prettier than me and I look hot!! Both of our boyfriends jocks. Her quarterback of the football team.  We have been friends forever and I have started to get strange feelings for her,  not quite knowing what they are yet.

     First day of school, of course I get a good morning snap from Melody on Snapchat with her rockin' a sexy chic new outfit from the mall. So I send her a good morning snap back with me looking absolutely sexy  in my new turquoise high - waisted jeans and a tight white shirt that is showin' 45% of my cleavage... Good thing I'm wearing a white bra.

*chirp* goes my phone.

It's Mel.

Mel: hey you ready !?

Me: Almost I've gotta put my hair up then I will be on my way to pic you up..

Mel: k plz hurry my dad jokes that only he thinks are funny are literally sucking out my soul x
                                                   x b
Me: lol ok on my way XD

   Before I head to school I stop by Starbucks to get us coffee. And of to school we go.

~~~~
Sorry this is such a short chapter...