Oh No

Jai's P.O.V

Should I call her. Should I text her. No, it may sound to her like im desperate. Wait why am I so nervous about. She's just any other typical girl. But with big blue eyes. Snap out of it Jai. I decided I should text her so we can meet up.

Me.

Hey Kayln . Wanna meet up at Melbourne Central

Kayln

Um sure what time will you be here

(Gives address)

Me.

By three see ya then

Kayln

Ok bye

She might fall for this plan. I dont even know her and she doesnt know me. I will never fall for her plus this is a dare.

Kayln's P.O.V

What should I fucking wear!!!! I was looking and throwing clothes all over my room. I finally picked an outfit which was high waisted shorts, a crop top that said "Infinty" on it and my blue vans. I took a shower and then did my make up which is casual foundation, concealer eyeliner and mascara. I let my long brown hair air dry so it can become wavy. it was only 2:30 so I just watched T.V in the living room with my pennyboard waiting for me by the door.Next thing you know my doorbell ringed. It was Jai. He dressed simple , skimny jeans , navy vans , a sweater that said Dirty Pig on it and with a snapback. God he looked cute. Snap out of it Kayln!

"You can take a picture you know. It will last longer" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up " I said

We walked to the train station and waited for the train. Well I can say that there was this awkward tension between us.

"So , tell me about yourself" I blurted out then looking away

Nice going Kayln.

"My name is Jai Dominic Brooks, im 18 years old. Im in this group called the Janoskians and we make youtube videos, I have a twin named Luke and a older brother named Beau and I just live next door from you. So tell me about yourself."

"Well what do you wanna know" I said playfully

"Everything"

Really

"Well my name is Kayln Marie Andrews. Im 18, im a Victoria Secret Model and I sing. I have two sisters named Cara and Juliana and I like to pennyboard. I in just found out I live next door from you"

We got to Melbourne Central and then I started pennyboarding and Jai tried to keep up with me. I giggled as I made my way to the music shop.

I went inside looking for the Nirvana CD . Jai looked at me shocked.

"You like Nirvana"

"No I just buy CDs to just store it in my closet forever" I said sarcastically

Jai chuckled at my sarcasm. His smile is just perfect.

Well since I only have 20 bucks on me to buy a shirt I cant buy the CD :(

We left the store then Jai grabbed my hand and pulled me off to somewhere.We stopped

"Where the hell are we going"

"Somewhere. Lets just say its gonna be a major surprise"

Oh No.

Heyyyyyy

whats uppp

who likes it so far

use the #TeamJayln

Theyre so cute
IG: @queen_paola14
TWITTER: @hai_its_paola
see ya

-Paola♥♥