The beginning of it all

"Hm what's this?" She asked her self as she looked at her old desktop computer. "What the..." She saw the ad for something she didn't usually see. It was just a normal day for Chloe she was just playing a girl game on her computer like she usually did when she got home from school.
••••••••
Chloe's pov
"Chloe! Hey baby how was school?!" Everyday she asked this over and over...
"Fine mama school was okay like everyday now can I please go play my games?"
"Yes baby but dinner will be done soon."
"Okay mama I love you."
She ran to her room in seconds not even caring to take her shoes off. She plopped onto her chair and turned on her computer wanting to find out what she saw yesterday on her game. She goes back onto her game and searches the sides of the website for the ad she saw yesterday as she tries to remember what it said. "Free sex games" she typed into the search bar as she waits for it to load. The first thing that pops up is "freesexgames.com." She didn't know what it was but Chloe being Chloe she was curious to find out. She clicked on the link and as she did the pages loaded and as it showed up on her screen she was surprised at what she saw. She was so interested in what she saw she clicked on the first thing that she saw and she liked what she saw she wasn't sure but she knew she needed to know more and so it begins....

Hey guys this is my first book I hope y'all like it please vote and comment I hope y'all continues reading I'll update when I can!!! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍