Prolong

I carved my signiture onto the body, before dragging the body into the woods and tossing it there.

My name is Hades Westwood, and i'm a hunter.

I was trained from young, my parents were one too, but there were killed during a rouge attack and i took over their task.

I was'nt used to all the killings, but soon i just got use to it.

It came naturally, as being a hunter was in my family's bloodline. But it still takes some time to get use to.

So, what do i kill?

Rouges.

They are the most horrible werewolf on earth, i wouldn't even consider them as a werewolf.

They could be lone wolf or go toghter in groups. These type of wolfs were being rejected from packs, and werewolfs would concider them as enemy.

Their wolf side took over, causing the savage side to come out. Which would cause a great deal of harm to anyone who was attacked. Unless your strong enough to take it down.

My job is to kill all those wolfs. Every killing allows me to earn some money; for example, if you killed a rank 1 rouge, you could earn ranging from $100-$200.

Rank 1 rouge is the weakest.
Rank 10 rouge is the strongest.

I would usually go for rank 10 rouge as not many hunters dare to hunt them, also, i earn more money too.

I have one secreat. That is, being a hunter. I am not allowed to tell anyone that i'm a hunter, why?

Packs would come looking for me to join them and rouges would be coming after me.

Being one of the top hunters, i would prefer not to. Less drama, better life.

I live a life of what people called double life. In the day, i would dress up as a nerd and go to school. At night, i would dress in black and go for my killings.

I know. Its fun.