I Hate Her!

Your POV

Today is a beautiful day, my classes are pretty chill, i get to chat with my friends most of the times. I get to see my crush everyday and just daydream about us being together when i already know it's not going to happen? What, i can dream okay? Right now i'm eating my chicken sandwich and i have some strawberries for dessert. It was all perfect until... "Hey chicken!" my eyes widened and looked at my friends with a shock impression. "Are you okay Y/N?" Dinah asked me i shook my head "It can't be..." i whispered they looked at me confused then suddenly i felt weight leaning on to me. I shut my eyes tight and groaned "Hey you, it's good to see you again! It's been a while, damn." her annoying voice said. "Um who are you?" i heard Camila asked i sighed deeply and opened my eyes, i turned to her and she just smiled at me. I must admit puberty hit her hard, i mean she's gorgeous but still an asshole.

I squint my eyes at her and she laughed and continues to smile at me "Damn chicken, you actually look beautiful now. What happened?" i rolled my eyes "Why the fuck are you here?!" i snapped. She raised her eyebrows up and laughed "Ooh still feisty." she said winking at me, i growled at her and she bit her lip smiling at me "Can someone tell me what's happening?" Normani asked i groaned and faced my friends. "This is Lauren fucking Jauregui-" "Y/N's childhood crush." Lauren cut me i glared at her and she shrugged "It's true right?" she said smirking "I never even liked you Lauren." she then scoffed "Puhlease." i glared at her again and i heard my friends clear their throats. "Like i said, this is Lauren. I don't know why she's here all of the sudden but i hate her." i said then they looked at me confused "Why?" they asked "Cause i was such a rebel when we were kids, and she didn't like what i was doing." she said smirking, i then got annoyed. "You almost burned my hair!" i snapped and i heard my friends gasp, "But i didn't, right baby girl?" she sassed, she then unexpectedly kissed my cheek.

I pushed her away and stood up "Excuse me." i said and walked out of the cafeteria, i got my phone out quickly and dialed my mom's number. "Hey sweetie!" she answered "Mom, what the heck is Lauren doing in my school!" i snapped "Chill Y/N, her and her family moved back here so they want Lauren to go to school." she said "Why my school though? There is a lot of schools around here mom." i said annoyed "Lauren wanted to go at the same school as you." she said i groaned "Moooom! You know how i feel about Lauren! I hate her!" i whined "Honey, people change maybe she's a better person now. Besides that was years ago when she almost burn your hair." i then glared at my phone. "Just help her out okay? Oh and she's sleeping over in our house for a week or two cause her parents has to organize their house-" "WHAT!" "Bye sweetie i love you!" she then hung up. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. Well fuck me!

When i got back to the cafeteria i could see my friends and Lauren laughing their asses off. I sat down and they all looked at me still laughing. "Oh my god! Y/N you pooped your pants while sliding in the playground?!" Ally asked laughing i groaned "LAUREN!" she then burst out laughing. I punched her arm repeatedly and groaned "That was when i was 5 okay? GOSH!" i said rolling my eyes. "Go away Lauren." i said through gritted teeth "Nah nah, we like her Y/N. I think she'll be in our group right Lauren?" Dinah said "Yup!" Lauren said smirking. My world then crash down "Fuuuuuck.... why did you have to go back?" i whined "Cause i missed messing with you." Lauren said i glared at her once again and when the bell rang i ran out of the cafeteria.

- After School -

When i got home i immediately went to my mom. "Mom!" she chuckled and hugged me "Hello sweetie!" i groaned "Don't you dare sweetie me, why is she here again?! My day was so perfect until she decided to ruin-" "Good afternoon!" i heard Lauren say cheerfully. I growled and glared at her "Hey Y/N!" i turn away from her to look at my mom. "Lauren go ahead and put your things in Y/N's room. You two will be roommates!" Mom said i whined "Oh cheer up Y/N, we have some catching up to do!" Lauren said happily and ran to my room. I glared at my mom and she just smiled at me and shrug "I'm buying groceries, want anything?" she asked as she got her keys "I want Lauren out!" i said "Honey, give her a chance okay? Love you." she said kissing my forehead. I sighed and went upstairs to my room.

When I got to my room I saw Lauren sitting on my bed looking through my laptop. "Um excuse me?! That is not yours!" I snapped grabbing my laptop back. "Oh come on! I was looking for nudes though!" She whined I looked at her disgusted and then shook my head. "AND that is not your bed!" I said pulling her up but she laid down and hugged my pillows. "No stoooooppp!!!" I whined "i can't! Your scent is in the pillows, I love it." She said sniffing my pillows. I got her ankles and pulled her out of my bed, "Oh fuck!" She groaned as she fell on the ground. I smiled and sat on my bed, "Now you will stay in that side of the room okay? Don't come near me or my things or you'll fucking regret it." I said pointing a finger at her. "Fine, at least I get to stare at you whenever I want!" She said sitting on her own bed, I glared at her once again! I don't know how many times I glared today but probably a lot.

"Hey chicken? I don't know why but you look really attractive now than before. Why is that? I mean puberty did a pretty good job. Like, look at that ass tho-" "Lauren! Do you have anything else to do?!" I said, clearly I was annoyed. "Nah, just chillin'. I must say, I missed you chicken. I really missed you, it was so boring without you." She said "can you stop calling me chicken? That's not my name." I told her. She shrug "That has been my nickname for you when we were kids. Remember? When you were too scared to touch a fucking spider? So o called you a chicken?" I rolled my eyes. "How could I forget?" I said sarcastically, she laughed and then continued to stare at me."Hey chick-" "Don't call me chicken!" She then huffed "Fine... let me think of a better one..." she said and all of the sudden it was quiet. Thank God. "How 'bout Nugget?" I groaned "Why is all my nicknames got to do with chicken?!" She laughed "Honestly, I don't know. But nugget seems cute, and you're cute so you're a nugget!" I laid on my bed and groaned. How am I gonna survive these two weeks?