Chapter 7: Is this staged?

I don't know when I will be able to go outside again, but at this moment I am thinking only about what could happen to Eduard and by whom have I to be saved. Right now I can't wait to find out and I feel a bit guilty because of what happened. I don't believe that this is a kind of surprise party for me because I know my parents...at least I thought I know them. This is one of the longest car roads in my life.

"What could happen, Eric? Do you know something about this?"

"No, miss."

"At least tell me what you started to tell before. Why do you hate him? You can trust me."

"It's a long story...He's my older brother and we have never been friends. When we grew up we've quarreled for the inheritance. He said that I have a mintal illness, he staged a theft and I was excluded. If I don't do what he wants, he will banish me and if this happens, I can't do my plan for revenge. He will pay with a vengeance!"

...

"I came as fast as I could. Where is he? What happened?"

"Eduard was trying to save you from some dangerous robbers, a kind of pirates in this area. Actually, they were planning to kidnap you."

"What? Where? How?"

"No more questions. You can go to see him now."

...

"Eduard? What happened? Are you allright?"

"Sophia, yes...they hurted me but it doesn't matter if you are here."

"Who were these people? My parents didn't say me much details."

"I didn't want you to know that, Sophia, but you are a princess now and this means that you are also in danger. There are some people who want you, but they will hurt you only over my dead body!"

"I don't understand..."

"I'll tell you more, but now I have to rest. Can you call the doctor please?"

"Of course...Just wait."

...

"Mr. Doctor, I have again that pain in my leg...is it worse?"

"Well, mister Eduard, I have bad news. Your hospitalization will take a month."

"Why? Is it bad?"

"Medical details. You can't understand."

"Oh, OK. Sophia, go home. Maybe you are tired. I also need to rest. I...no! Now my chest hurts! At least you are well and I am happy."

"OK, I'll leave, but I come back soon."

....

"Hey, Mr. doctor, Sophia leaved, but you come back right now!"

"What was wrong, mister?"

"Why did I pay you? A month? This is not enough. She must believe that this is very bad! I said you to invent a disease!"

"As long as we can not to give explanations, we can profit. Maybe it will be necessary to change the invented disease if things go wrong. Actually, you said that your leg is broken, but I advice you to remain at this and don't say anything like "my chest hurts". You just changed it, do you see?"

"Things won't go wrong, do you understand? If something happens to my plan, I'll take my money back.  Thank you, you can leave. You'll recieve other instructions. No, wait! I want to see Eric. Can you call him?"

"The blond young man which came with miss Sophia?"

"He is. Bring him to me."

...

"Glad to see you, my favourite brother!"

"Is this staged, Eduard? Don't play with this. I'll say everything!"

"You are too smart, Eric, like me. It's a game and I like to play and win it. You won't say anything. But you can do something for me. I want to stage a theft for Sophia. She will be kidnaped. You will help me, right?

"No!...I mean...yes!"

"Good. I'll tell you the details. Listen here! No one should know about this, or...I'll do to you something which is not staged, but real. You can leave. I have to rest from so much work."

Hey, kind readers, I hope that you like this chapter! It's a shorter one and it's just dialogue, but I'll update the story soon! Let me know your opinion!