Chapter 5

Corbyn's POV

Maddy and Jack are dating?! Are you kidding me?! That's it! I have to find a way to make her jealous!

"I love you!" Jack said.

"I love you too!" Maddy replied.

I quickly walked out of the kitchen and got on my shoes and grabbed the car keys. I drove to Starbucks and walked in. As I walked in I accidentally ran into someone and knocked them on the ground.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" I said as I looked down to see a brunette girl with ice coffee all over her now.

I held out my hand and she grabbed it. I pulled her up and looked at her. She was perfect.

"It's fine! Accidents happen!"

"Let me buy you another one please! It's the least I could do!"

"If it makes you feel better then sure!" She said, giggling.

I bought her another coffee and bought one for me too! I gave it to her and looked at her.

"So uhh what's your name?" I asked.

"Christina! You?"

"Corbyn! With a Y though!"

"Ahhh I love your name!"

"Haha thanks!!"

"So umm do you think I can have your number..?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

"Sure why not!!" She said as she writes her number down on the piece of paper.

"Maybe we can hang at my place sometime! You can meet everyone else!"

"Definitely!" She said as she smiled.

"I guess I'll text you later!"

"Ok! Bye!"

"Bye!" I said, watching her walk out the door.

She's perfect to use! Hopefully it works! I really need to make Maddy jealous! I walked out and drove back home.

Maddy's POV

After Jack and I announced that we were dating Corbyn just ran out of the house. I'm not gonna lie it was strange. After he left everyone looked confused so we decided to sit down and watch a movie in the living room. Jack and I sat on the big couch and cuddled with a blanket over us. Jonah and Daniel sat on the love seat while Zach laid on the floor. After awhile Corbyn came back with an ice coffee from Starbucks. He sat down on the left side of me. He got a little close but Jack didn't seem to notice. He was to into the movie to realize it. Suddenly I felt a hand find its way down my pants and I know it wasn't Jacks.

I took it out and looked at Corbyn. He continued to look at the tv like he didn't do anything wrong. I looked back at the tv and felt Corbyn's hand back in my pants. I took it out and got up and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I heard my bedroom door open and lock. I looked over and seen Jack.

"You ok baby?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh uh yea I'm fine.."