Notice

If you haven't seen the anime, Masamune-kun no revenge then I highly request you watch it before reading this. It will make a ton more sense if you do.

But if you are too lazy to go watch it i'll give you the info of what you need to know to understand what is happening in the story.

When Masaune was a child, he was fat rich and spoiled. That being said, he was a target for most kids. One day he was being bullied in front of a mansion. The Adagaki family mansion to be specific. Little Aki came and saved Masamune. They became friends, as they became closer they both developed feelings for each other. Aki's assistant/slave, Yoshinon sees this and hates how happy her master is with Masamune. One faithful night Masamune gathers the courage to admit his feelings. When the moon had shorne and most of the town was asleep, Masamune had snuck out and grabbed a bouquet of flowers for her. He ran towards her house, he wasn't alone though. He was being followed by the bullies. When he got to her house, Masamune got over the gate and ran to the window closest too her room and the bullies caught up. Inside Yoshinon knows Masamune is outside and puts on a disguise to have the appearance of Aki. She opens the window, the light behind her darkend her face," You are so annoying." Yoshinon says. "I love you Aki, please go out with me." "I could never like some like you." She said menacingly, "Pig's foot." She then closed the curtains as she spat that line. She could hear faint yells of Masumne calling Aki's name but did nothing. He was never seen again after. A couple of years later a boy named Makabe Masumane transfers into japan. He comes with a goal, make Aki fall for him and then break her heart like she did to him. Through trial and error masamune makes progress until he meets Neko Fujinomiya. She is a beautiful woman with light chesnut hair and chesnut eyes with a beauty mark under her left eye. She has met masamune in the past but he doesn't remember it. She has a medical condition and has to take lots of pills. Like Masumane, she was also fat when younger, but lost that weight. When she arrives at the school she tells everyone that she transferred there just to be with Masamune. But she tells a lie saying that masumane saved her years before, Masamune sees through the lie, as he was still a fatty at the time she described. After Masumane introduces her to Aki, but she goes a step further and tries to drive any attraction Aki has for Masumane away. A breeze blows through the class and Neko's skirt flies up. Only Masumane and Aki notice she isn't wearing panties. She then earns the nickname,"Commando." After a few filler episodes, Masumane goes to her house for tea and to also get a picture she had stolen from his house. She discovers that he is in her room and sneaks up on him. She gives him the picture he wanted (which was in her cleavage) and after a few returns of conversation gives Masumane a kiss. His first kiss.

As they break apart, Masumane tells her that he can't have a relationship with her and that he was sorry. He that dashes out of the apartment leaving Neko there alone with tears in her eyes. The next day, she is nowhere to be found, they look around the whole town and don't find her. Masumane goes to the last place she could be, the school. After bickering with Aki and a Jojo reference they find her on the roof and she passes out in Masamune's arms. They get her to the hospital and she is fine after a few words with the character. Masamune makes an oath.

The oath in this story is diffrent from the manga and anime.

This is where the story begins.