Short Story

"Carry on my wayward son", my Dad shouted from the second floor, as I stood with a loaded gun on front of the police men. "There'll be peace when you are done!"
"I don't want to be the american idiot", I yelled at the officers. "I'm just a poor boy. Nobody loves me."

"It smells like teen spirit", one of the officers whistled to another.

"I work as a piano man. My girlfriend is just a harmless uptown girl. She and I - ", I sighed, "We... We didn't start the fire.", I screamed and looked left at my girlfriend, "It was always burning, since the world's been turning"

A policeman shouted in a deep voice with an afro-american accent:"You two are on the highway to hell!"

I turned to my girlfriend and said in a soft voice:"Honey, it's over. We've been through so much shit. But I'll always love you. Look!", I pulled up my sleeves, "I got your name written here in a rose tattoo! Thanks for the Memories". I left her and turned to the police.
"I write sins not tragedies. I surrender", I said and let my weapon falling to the ground. I lifted my hands over my head, went to the cops and let them put me into cuffs. I got into the car and heard one officer whistle something while the door closes:"Enjoy the silence."