Mami Weekend

A/N: The Laurinah twins are Renah Rinah. End in h like Dinah. The Laurmani twins are Ren and Mani.

Lauren awakes the next morning confused. She doesn't know what woke her up. She doesn't have to go to the bathroom, she isn't thirsty, she doesn't hear anything out of the ordinary. So she checks her phone the bright screen nearly blinding her lets her know its five a.m. She rolls over to go back to sleep and then she realizes why she woke up. She hears whispering. It's not creepy it doesn't scare her because she recognizes the voices its two of her daughters. Ren and Renah.

"Pull her ring." Renah whispers.

"No I just gonna cuzzle with mami." Ren says.

"You gots ta wake her up."

"No pull her ring. That hurt ."

"Not fun."

"So what. You don't hurt my mami."

"She my mami too."

"So you still can't hurt her. Now let's cuzzle with mami I gotta tummyegg."

"You need gingerella."

"No I think my poo is stuck."

"I rub ya tummy. My mommy do that."

"Otay tank you sissy."

"You weldome."

"We need da pidow."

They grab a pillow before they cuddle up in Laurens bed next to her. Renah rubs her big sisters stomach until they drift off to sleep.

Lauren never says anything she just listens to her daughters smiling to herself. She makes a mental note to tell Dinah and Normani about the situation. She still thinks the most precious moments are when the twins
interact with each other and not just with their own twin. She's also gonna change her nose ring to a stud tomorrow because she does not trust her devious daughter.

The next time she wakes up its to a weight on her chest. She opens her eyes to see Renah laying on her staring creepily and Rinah standing at the foot of the bed smirking at her. She lets out a squeak before calming herself. It's too early for this shit.

I wonder if they do this stuff to Dinah? Probably not because Dinah wont hesitate to swat one of their asses. I threaten them but they know I wont follow through with it. If anything I'll yell and scream. I think they know I'm soft thats why they pick on me.

"Good morning girls."

"Morning mami."

They rush to give Lauren kisses and hugs.

"Did mami's babies sleep good?"

"Yes."

"Where are your sisters?"

"Sleepin."

"Is your sister feeling better?"

"I tink so. She said her tink her poo stuck so I rub her belly."

"I know baby your a good sister."

"Like you mami. A'cause you a good stister to auntie Megan."

"Yes we are good sisters to each other."

"My sissy no like the gingerella she spit it out."

"I didn't know we had ginger ale maybe the ginger ale was flat."

"I founded the gingerella in uncle Jr room."

"Oh fuck!" Lauren said shooting out of the bed.

"Ooh mami say bad word."