Day 8

Snotlout's Pov

I stayed in my house today. Hookfang wanted to stay here but I told her to go play with the other dragon people. She nodded smiling and running out. That was two hours ago. I sit on my bed with my legs pulled up to my chest. I sigh and look down. These dreams are getting on my nerves. First I'm dying and now she is? This doesn't make sense! I lay back hitting my head against the wall. What she said replayed in my mind. "if you don't love me...It's not worth it!" My heart hurts making me grab my chest. "W-Why does it hurt so much?.." A tear escaped my eye as I look towards the ceiling. Do I love her? I think about it for a little while. Then the door busted open down stairs. "Snotlout!.....SNOTLOUT!" I put my shoes and helmet on and run down stairs to see hiccup, Astrid, and Tuffnut. "What?!" I yell out catching their attention. Astrid came up to me. "It's Hookfang!" My whole world stopped. My eyes went wide and she backed up. I looked down having my fists tighten. I look up slowly and look at her directly in her eyes. "Where....Is.....She?" She gulped and hiccup and tuffnut backed up. "I-In the arena-" Before she could say anything else I ran out. They called out to me but I didn't care. I had to make sure she was safe. I make it to the arena to see a dragon slowly crawling towards her. I growl and jump in punching it in the face sending it tumbling. I turned around and quickly run to her. I pick up her head and see blood. This sent me over to the edge.

Snotlout's eyes:

I Slowly took my pocket knife out and turned around fast slicing its cheek

I Slowly took my pocket knife out and turned around fast slicing its cheek. It shrieked and hissed backing away licking it's bleeding cut. I smile a little and slowly walk towards it. I raised up the knife about to end its life, Then a big explosion came from behind me making me stop and turn around. The smoke cleared and there was a guy dragon that looked to be Hookfangs brother.

 The smoke cleared and there was a guy dragon that looked to be Hookfangs brother

He turned around looking at her. He then turned back around frowning. "You there!...Take my sister away from here....I'll dill with him." I slowly walked passed him picking her up and slowly walking towards my house, Not paying attention to its painful screams.  As I walked inside Astrid, hiccup, and Tuffnut stopped talking and looked towards me. I slowly walked upstairs laying her in my bed. I grabbed the roll of bandages and wrap up her head. And grabbed a stool placing it next to the bed. I sit on it facing her and waiting for her to wake up. I heard them whispering and walking up the stairs. They stopped behind me. "What...Happened?!" I say making them back away. "So...um...You see..." I growl and they gasp. "It was my fault!...I accidentally brought a new dragon to the island and it started attacking us and Hookfang tried to protect me but ended up getting hurt!" I sigh and turn around. "get out....." Astrid stepped forward. "Snotlout..." "GET OUT!" I yell making them run out. I sit back down trying to control my breathing. My heart hurt again and I grabbed it. "I-I'm so sorry....." I say taking hold of her hand. "Don't be sorry.." I turn my head to see the same guy dragon again but with blood on his clothes. "It wasn't your fault that she got hurt! You didn't know..." I shake my head. "If I didn't tell her to go outside she....she wouldn't have-!" "Stop it! You didn't know now shut up!...She needs rest." I nod and lay my head next to her. "I hope you wake up soon..." I whisper in her ear. Then I fell asleep.