1• Meeting her •

Just an ordinary day. I woke up and got out of bed. I of course ate cereal with my brother whilst editing today's video for YouTube. I then got ready and went out for a drive. I don't know where I'm going.

-

I drove around for a while looking for something that might interest me. I parked up and went into in and out. Why? Why not. I'm a random person. Oh and by the way I'm Corey Funk. Nice to meet you. I bought a drink and made my way back out of in and out.  I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into a girl.

" I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. " I apologised.

" no worries I wasn't looking either. " we looked at eachother.

" Ashly " she held her hand out.

" Corey " I shook her hand.

" nice meeting you " we both said at the same time. We laughed and walked away from eachother. Wow. I'm actually sad I never got her number or anything.

-

I sat down on my bed. Bored bored bored. That's all I am. Bored. I want to do something but this time I can't think what. I go on Instagram and scroll the my recommended. Nothing nothing nothing. I know. Let's go back to in and out and find this girl.

That is the first chapter and I hope you all enjoyed. I am blocked with litterally everything and it kind of sucks so here you go. Love the ones that support me you guys are the best.

I hope you all are having an amazing day today and I hope you're all having fun and making the most of your summer. I know I'm not. Anyway have a good rest of the day and I'll se you when I post again. Goodbyeeeeee