Prom: A Night To Forget

Preface

1:27PM in Celestia

My name is Rosilita Samantha Chanelle-Cherry. Those are only the first 4 words of my 9-word name. My official last name is Smithson. I am the fifth child, girl to be precise, to be born to that infamous name. I am the princess of Celestia, a secrative F.B.I island west of southern Australia.

As you must have guessed I am filthy rich(so rich my toys as a baby were stacks and bundles of money used to substitute building blocks). Many say that I am spoiled but I like to say I am just lucky; what child wouldn't be showered in anything they want when there parents are this filthy rich?

I sigh as I scroll down the page of shoedazzle.com™. My eyes widen as these beautiful cougar black pumps catch my eye. They were black and had golden spikes emerging from the front of them. Uh-oh, guess what time it is?

*Jeopardy™ theme song*

Time for some new shoes!!!

I slowly walk to my fathers study-- its resemblance to the oval office is uncanny. As I walk in my parents' loud arguing deceased.

"Um... hey hunny!" they both akwardly remark at the same time.

Well just my luck. allow me to show you my philosophy:

anger=argument

argument=guilt

guilt=payback

payback=SHOES!!!

This is going to be like taking candy from a baby!

************************************************

Well, this is my first story on wattpad. I know many of you hate bad grammar so I try my best not to have any because it "breaks the fourth wall".

This is only a preface... the chapters should be much longer than this!

btw, this chapter is dedicated to @cind2010. She is an awesome author, so go follow her...now!!!

like

comment

vote

follow

&share

-Prince_bae235♔