Chapter 1

Recap: Rosie entered her fathers study while her parents were in the midst of a very heated arguement

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

12:36PM

Smithson household

"Rosie, get out," my mother yelled,"me and your father have very important business to discuss!"

"Under one condition," I slyly replied.

"And that is..." my father said.

"I want new shoes-"

"okay hunny I ca-"my father started, but I cut him off.

"and a Malibu condo, with a master bed, engulfed in pink EVERYWHERE." I cut him off saying.

"Isn't that a little extreme honey? You already have one in Florida..." my mother coyly questioned.

"NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU... SHUT THE FUCK UP," I retorted.

"Okay then honey... as you wish," she replied on the verge of tears.

"Why do you talk to your mother like that rosie?" my father said.

"oh my god, mom I'm sorry I don't know what came over me," I calmly told her.

I then, ashamed of my selfish behavior, walked away from the study.

"I'm going to Ellie's... i need to clear my head."

"okay... while your out make sure you pic up a package of Chicken stock for Mei-Ling, she's making Clam chowder tonight." mom said

"okay then, I'll see you when I comeback"

I walked out of the kitchen into our garage. It was the length of a football field and it could hold about 25 cars in it.

For today I chose my Maserati Alfieri. It was silver and I absolutely love it.

I emerged from the garage and made my way to my best friend Elaina's house. I picked up my pink custom made Samsung Galaxy s5 and told the voice control to call Elaina.

After about 2 &½ rings she picked up the phone.

"Hello," a dainty bed head voice said.

"Elaina, wake up! It's 2:36 in the afternoon... why are you still sleeping?" I asked her.

"you sound more like my mother than a best freind, rosie," she nonchalantly replied.

"Don't tell me you snuck out to Jailin's party last night while under 6-week punishment"I said.

"I didn't," she said.

"really," I questioned.

"no, I went to the party" she said on the verge of busting out laughing.

"Anyways, Elaina I'm outside," I told her.

"ok, I'll page Jeffery and tell him to unlock the gates" Elaine said.

"oh, and by the way do you have swimsuit I could borrow, 'cuz I was planning on taking a quick dip in your pool."

"you want the blue A&F one, or the pink Hollister one?"

"Y.A.K (you already know) I want the pink one,"

I jokingly replied.

"your wish is my command"

"well bye, i'm about to park the car," I said.

I hung up the phone as picked up my pocketbook and gave Victor, her personal valet personnel, my car keys.

"Hey V!"

"What's up honey!"

"Nun much, but where's Elaina" I asked.

"She hasn't come out of her room all day, but I think she just got out the shower!"

"Okay, well see you later then Victor," I said whilst walking away.

"bye!"

I climbed the left spiral staircase that led to her floor of the "house". naw, a "house" is an understatement, its more like a condo-mansion style house. It had 8 floors not including the ground level and the basement. As I passed the second floor I saw a blond built guy with these sexy gray wolf eyes staring at me.

I blushed as I continued on to the 3rd floor--Elaina's floor.

"hey ellie, um who's the sexy blonde guy downstairs?"

"Oh him, that's Tate..."

"So ellie, why is he here?"

"oh, he lives on the second floor and he works here so he could pay off his tuition at our high school." She said back to me.

"So, he goes to Andrew Spokane high school too but how come haven't seen him before?" I asked her.

Our school is a very prestigious school here on the island; kind of like a high school version of Harvard.

"Why are you asking so much questions, does someone have a crush?" Elaina childishy said.

"Don't be absurd, Elaina I don't know him like that. So I can't officially like him..." I coyly said to her.

"You will soon enough!" She whispered.

**********************************************

Hey guys, I know this chapter is kind of boring. What do you guys think of Tate? I thought of him as Justin Beiber, but: more built, taller, and grey eyed.

Don't forget to:

Like

Comment

Vote

& Share

-Prince_bae235♔