Chapter 6

Leven’s P.O.V.

I feel so guilty. I can’t believe he just found out that I’m a werewolf and that he’s my mate. I looked down guiltily biting my lip. He’s now gunna go run off to a group of hunters and tell them about me.

“Leven?” He whispered.

I slowly looked up to see him walk over to me. He was smiling slightly as his stopped. He then took my face in his large hands.

“No wonder I freaked out when I didn’t find you sleeping with me that morning you left. That also explains why you wanted to leave so quickly.” Andrew sighed softly. “Damn you’re so beautiful.”

I blushed looking down.

“T-thank you.” I whispered.

Andrew chuckled.

“Hey Leven?” He whispered.

“Yeah Andrew?” I whispered back.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked causing my insides to do flips at the thought of his lips touching mine.

“I don’t know if you can or not.” I giggled.

Andrew rolled his eyes.

“May I please kiss you?” He asked.

I nodded eagerly.

Andrew leaned in close pressing his lips to mine setting fire wherever he touched. I gasped then moaned at the feel. Everything that worried me was gone. There was nothing but the two of us. At the feel of Andrew’s tongue licking my lips, I was eager to open up wanting to taste him in every way possible, but after around ten minutes I pulled away breathing heavily.

Andrew smiled.

“Wow.” He breathed causing me to blush dramatically. He chuckled still holding my face in his large hands. He was being so gentle with me even knowing I was a werewolf.

“Andrew?” I whispered.

“What’s up?” He whispered back sweeping a strand of my black hair behind my ears.

“Do you care that I’m a werewolf?” I asked looking down.

He lifted my chin to face his, smiling at me showing his dimples. “So you’re a werewolf, fine with me, Love.” He said sweetly.

I smiled kissing him lightly.

“Well, um, can I give you my number or something because I’m kinda late for a meeting?” I said softly feeling guilty on having to leave him so soon.

“Yo sis you coming?!” A voice yelled and I nearly screamed at the sound of it. I then turned around and smacked my twenty four year old brother, Gabriel, who caught up with me.

“I hate you, Gabriel.” I growled glaring at him.

“Well I’m sorry .” He chuckled. “Come on sis, I need to get you to the meeting, oh wait be both have to be there. Now come on there was a set of hunters spotted not too far from here.”

I growled just before Gabriel hugged me.

“Let me go!” I snarled. “Get the packs our there ready to fight! Have them go kill every one of them for me except the leader! Leave him for me; I’m killing that man who murdered our father!”

“Leven that is not your job, I’ve lived three years taking care of you, Jessie, and Salem. But I have done it all while trying to track down the fucker who killed dad. He is mine to kill; I will not let you risk your life.”