Chaper 2 (Yandere)

☆Next Morning at 11:30 a.m.☆

Wade's POV

Bob and I got to Mark's house and we were greeted by Y/n and Jack giving us a hug. "Hey, jack and Y/n. " both of us said. "Wade, Mark wanted to talk to you. He's in his recording room." Jack said.

Y/n POV

"Okay." Wade said. He rubbed my head like he normaly does when he sees me, (You two are siblings. It's not weird) then left into mark's recording room. "Jack, i'm gonna go watch tv in our room." I said then went upstairs quietly and spied on Mark and Wade.

Mark's POV

Wade walked in. "Hey Mark jack said you wanted to talk to--" I slapped him right across the face. "What the heck was that for?!" He questioned. "Leave y/n or a slap isn't the only thing your going to get." I said calmly. "What do yo mean by 'stay away from her' she's my sister you expect me to just stay away from her?" "I'm not expecting, i'm demanding." "What if I don't stay away from her?" Wade said in confusion and curiosity "Trust me you wouldn't want to find out, and if you tell her you'll find out I a different why." (Not like that Pervert.) I said. "Fine, then.."

(Time skip to a couple of hours because why not.)

Y/n POV

Wade's been acting weird. Anytime I try to talk to him he doesn't answer. Did I do something wrong? I'm worried.

☆At night☆

Still your pov

"Wade, i'm sorry for whatever I did..."
He looks around. Then says in a whisper "You didn't do anything. He doesn't want me to talk to you." "Who?.." I said worriedly. "Hey guys." Mark said and Wade jumped and turned around. "Hey Mark!" Wade waved and put on an innocent smile. I looked confused as ever. "Y/n why don't you go to bed. It's getting late." Mark said not looking impressed as he looked at Wade. "But, i'm not tired..." "Well Jack's been asking were you were and it's been bugging me." "Oh okay..." I went to the guestroom where jack and I were sleepinging.

Mark's pov

I looked at Ethan as he slept on the couch (They are in the living room.), then looked at Wade. Wade stepped back as a stepped closer to him until I tackled him. "Mark please I'm sorry." "Shhhhh. You don't wanna wake Ethan do you?" Wade gulped. I pulled out a tranquilizer. (I think that's how you spell it. 😂) Wade tried to get me off of him. I put the needle in his neck, (Yandere simulator style. Lol jk) and put the sleeping juice (i think that's what it's called) in his neck, then it sent him right to sleep. I got off of him and carried him the basement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so right off the bat, i'm going to tell you there is going to be gore in the next chapter but I'l warn you ahead of time. So don't worry. I reread my story after I published it, but oh well it's staying.

I'm, hopefully, going to update every weekend if I can.

-Candy~Senpai