.

It was the summer of 1997 when I went to Florida to visit my grandma, I was not happy about being there until I met Jack. I was on the beach and I saw him flexing his muscles for a group of cheeky ladies. Which caught my eye instantly, I thought it was so funny that he was trying so hard to get their attention but thy were all focused on each other. He didn't realize that it was a group of lesbos. They finally left the beach then I thought its my time to shine , I went back to the tent and put on my beige two piece which was a little too small but hugged me the right way in all the right spots. I walked past Jack twice and put a little twist in my walk and smiled as sexy as I could. He stopped me the second time and asked me my name I told him a fake name , but then after a while of talking I finally told him my name . We agreed to meet at the beach in the same spot again the next day. When I made it home all I could think about was Jack I told my grandma that I had met a boy but I didn't tell her his name. The next day rolled around and I went to the beach to meet Jack, but he didn't show up. Just as I was about to leave he came he had so many bruises on him I wanted to know who did it and why. He told me that his dad and mom had done it , they found out that he was at the beach with a girl and they beat him up . I thought that he wasn't supposed to talk to girls until he told me that someone had told them that I was a stripper back in Georgia. Even though it was true I don't know what it had to do with him. I took him back to my grandmas house while she was at work and I helped puts bandages on his wounds. He stayed the night there because he was afraid to go home he thought that they would hit him again. I didn't understand why he wouldn't just move out we were 18 a the time. The next day we went to the beach again and spent the whole day there everyday for the whole summer. We had started our relationship 5 weeks before I had to leave for school the week that I left for school Jack told me he loved me I was so happy but I was also sad because I knew I had to leave the next day. The next morning when I got up I ran straight to Jacks house his mom told ne that he had flown to live with his real dad in Georgia he never told me that he was going all he told me was that his dad lived out of the state. He moved when Jack was only 7 years old, Jack said that his dad left because of his moms drinking problem. I was on the plane for 2 hours and then I finally made it back to my home. When I got off the plane you would never guess what happened at the airport !!

I walked into the airport and jack was standing there with his dad waiting for me. I was so happy but also shocked when i saw who his father was, he was a multi millionaire who owned the shopping mall. I ran to jack and hugged him Mr. Reno ( jacks father) cleared his throat and said " ok its time to go we  have a lot  to do today". While we were driving to their home he told us that he will be buying us a home and giving  us a 5 thousand dollars a month just until we are able to make  our own money.  We drove to the south side of town and pulled up to a modern  family home I was in awe because we didn't need all of that room. The house was three stories , had six bedrooms three and a half bathrooms, two patios and a giant swimming pool.