Chapter 11.

*Dinah's POV*

'Mani, you seen Lauren?'

'Not recently, why?'

'I need to tell her something' my voice trailed off as I remembered the image of Camila and Lucy kissing passionately in the bathroom

'Is it about Camila?' Normani asked in a hushed voice, almost as if she was paranoid that Lauren might over hear her.

'Who else' I mumbled.

'What's her obsession with her?' The brunette asked, leaning forward so she could whisper in my ear

'I don't know, but I'll figure it out' I smirked as I leaned closer to her own ear 'you do look really good today though'

'Dinah we wear the same shit clothes everyday' the older woman laughed making my heart jump

'And yet you still manage to pull it off'

'Smooth' she smiled, I moved my head and kissed her cheek gently. When Normani and I started dating everyone had an opinion or something to say. That is until I told Lauren and she sorted them out. She looks out for her own, despite what people say about her.

'Hey dykes! No touching!'

I whirled my head around instantly with my eyes widening, standing toe to toe with a CO that I'd never seen before 'what the fuck did you just say?'

'I said no touching' he held his ground but I could see his hands starting to shake.

'You're new here' I whispered 'so let me make this perfectly clear. If you ever say anything like that towards me or my girlfriend I will physically put you six feet under. Understand?'

I watched in amusement as he faltered over what to say 'T-threatening a CO is a-'

'Oh no. It wasn't a threat. It was a promise' I didn't wait for a response before I spun on my heels and took Normani's hand in front of him as we walked away.

<><><><><>

'Lauren'

I walked up hesitantly to the girl who was repeatedly hitting a red punching bag.

'What is it Dinah?' She asked with an uneven breath, moving on her feet to give the bag quick but precise jabs

'Remember you asked me to looking out for Camila?' I already knew this was gonna go bad. I don't know what Lauren feels for this girl but it's serious.

At the mention of her name Lauren's fist faltered before it could connect with the bag 'what happened?'

'I was following her like you told me to and she walked into the bathroom with someone. They started talking and long story short, they kissed' I softened my voice to soften the blow but I knew it was useless

I watched with baited breath as she slowly started to unravel the cloth from her knuckles. I couldn't help but shiver when I saw her usually vibrant emerald eyes turn black in anger.

'Who?'

'Lucy' I spoke with a whisper.

Lauren's eyes snapped up to mine instantly, her hands balling into fists. I knew that look. Someone's going to get hurt.

'Lauren maybe she-' I reached out and touched her arm but she side stepped before I could do anything

'Don't Dinah'