Princess and Princes

Summer's POV
I was walking to school when I saw a bunch of people crowing these boys. Girls were drooling all over for them. I decided to walk away and see these girls waving at me. I walked up to them and asked...
S: Hi, my name is Summer Hathaway, daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming. I was just wondering if you guys were waving at me.

T: Yeah, we were waving at you. We just wanted to say hi because we thought you were knew here since we've never seen you here before.

S: Oh thanks, and yes I am new here. May I know your names?

T: My name is Tomika Young. I am the daughter of Merida.

D: My name is Dawn Harper. Daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

B: My name is Babe Carano. Daughter of Jazmin.

CJ: My name is CJ Martin. Daughter of Belle.

E: My name is Esmerelda Johnson. Call me Esme. I'm the daughter of Tiana.

S: Nice to meet you guys! I don't really know where to go, but I do know my dorm room is number 305.

B: Yay! You get to stay with Dawn and I. We're roommates now!

S: Awesome!

CJ: Summer...

S: Yeah?

T: We are the Princess Squad. Also known as princesses. Since we are friends, would you like to join our squad?

S: Of course, I'd love too!

E: But here's one thing...

S: And what's that?

D: Those boys that you saw outside...

S: Yeah...?

D: Do not get close to them, their heartbreakers.

T: They're a bunch of dumbheaded douxhebags!

CJ: Look...

T,D,E,S: What?

CJ: The douxhebags are coming this way.

What will happen next. Will the heartbreakers find themselves a knew target? What will the princes think of the new girl? Will Summer like the princes? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Hope you guys enjoy reading this story😀