1. Our life

"Will you's please stop putting stuff on my tooth brush!" I yell as I went into my older brothers room which consist of Xiumin, Luhan and Kris.

"What do you mean?" Luhan look at me like I was crazy. Until he saw my teeth then he bursted out laughing.

"Shut up Luhan." I rolled my eyes and looked up at Xiumin. "What did you do!" I gritted through my teeth.

So, one of my brothers decided to put some blue type of liquid on my tooth brush. So as I went to brush my teeth just a while ago, I didn't even notice the blue on my toothbrush because I was half asleep! I assume it was one of the oldest ones because I kinda did the same thing two weeks ago...okay, I know that's mean but they ate my chocolate! And no one takes me food without my permission!

"Don't look at us." Xiumin said and Kris butted in.

"Yeah, go ask Sehun, I'm sure he knows and pranks are not my style." Kris snickered and I could tell they were going to burst out laughing any second now.

"Don't get me angry, you know what'll happen." I gritted.

"Guys! Minyung is going to go all werewolf on the Hyungs, come!" I heard Baekhyun say in the hallway behind me.

"It's been a while since Minyung turned into a werewolf." I heard Chen say in the hallway as well. "Woah, what's with your teeth? Why is it blue?" Chen started to laugh and so did Baekhyun.

"It's only been one day, you idiots and someone decided to make my teeth turn blue." I yelled. I knew what they were trying to do. They love making me mad and it really gets on my nerves.

"Guys, leave the maknae alone." Ahh, there we go. My favourite brother, Suho. He's one of my favourites because he's really protective of us, he's always on my side when I'm getting bullied from my older brothers because I'm the only girl and they don't know what it's like living with thirteen other boys, who are werewolves.

"Where's dad?" I asked anyone.

"Why is everyone in the three hyung's room?" A sleepy Chanyeol said out of nowhere.

Great, no one even asked my question. I rolled my eyes and went back to the bathroom. I need to get this blue off my teeth. "Hey maknae." Sehun came into the bathroom, smirking.

"It. Was. You." I started to get really angry. He thinks he can get away with this?! No way. "You idiot!" I yelled.

"Calm down, it's washable." Sehun said calmly as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Washable? I tried washing it a thousand times and it still wouldn't come off!" I yelled trying to wash it off once more and surprisingly, the blue came off my teeth. "Oh." Was all I said.

"See, told you. No need to get mad!" Sehun gave me a big, sloppy kiss on my cheek and ran off laughing.

"Hyung, where's dad, Lay, Kyungsoo, Tao and Kai?" I asked walking into the lounge room where Chen was.

Did you notice that I don't call any of my brothers oppa? Well, after living with thirteen boys for eighteen years, you kinda copy what they say and do.

"They went shopping and don't ask why they wanted to come." Chen replied facing the TV. "Oh, and Hyojin is coming over soon."

"Thanks hyung!" I gave Chen a big hug and ran off. Sometimes my brothers can be really sweet but I guess they show their love by annoying the crap out of me.

Hyojin has been my best friend since we were both eight years old, so ten years. I never found out she was a werewolf until we were both fourteen years old and that's when she joined our pack, Exo. Hyojin is a girly type and I'm more of a tom-boy but trust me when I say this, never get on Hyojin's bad side. Ever. She may look like the type of girl who will cry if she broke a nail but she couldn't care less about that, she's really strong but apparently I'm stronger than her just because I bet all my brothers are arm wresting except for Xiumin, Lay and Sehun, they're pretty strong.