HEY, PRETTY GIRL [s.kane]

In which he meets his best friends sister and unintentionally falls for her.

or

Evelyn Sowards moved to Nashville with her family last November noting the birth of her soon nephew, Emmett. With the relocation of herself and the family, she was determined to make it the best she could and get a start on her adult life.

A few months later, she's enrolled in college and finally getting out and about in Nashville. With the help of her sister, Kelsey, and her brother in law, Caleb, she's on the move to make new friends and make something of her life.

However, when she got a message from her brother-in-law's bandmate, she couldn't get him out of her head. And the stupid flirtatious message he sent her, hey pretty girl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm honestly so mad at myself for posting this, but since I deleted Distance, I've been itching to write another social media fic of Spencer. So here we go.

I hope that you'll enjoy this story, as I am so pumped to write it. These type of stories are my favorite to write, and I love writing them all for you.

Before this story actually starts, a huge shoutout to Hoodle2000 because she's such an amazing friend to me on here, and she helped with the plot of this story. So, thank you to her! ❤️

Alright, here we go for real!