WOW YOU CAN FUSE TOO INTRODUCING TIENCHA!!!

THIS STORY HOLDS FROM BUU AND BEERUS COMING TOO EARTH AND AFTER WINNING GOKU IS NOW RESTING AND BORED WHAT ADVENTURES WILL COME OUT NOW!!

KAI WORLD

Goku:Ha what happens there is no one to fight I'm so bored!!!

Elder kai:Well Goku its you're fault you killed and beat everyone even THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION BEERUS so you've only hurt yourself!!

Kabito kai:Oh sir there been a problem the tournament attendant we chose dead with a heart attack we need someone to fight but not Goku he can't attend anymore they say you no after that Jenemba thing happened!!

Elder kai:What!!!Goku can't attend!!

Kabito kai:Sir!!

Goku:What do you mean I can't oh are you talking about the tournament again okay I'll get dressed!!

Kabito kai:Oh Goku you can't go!!

Goku:What Kabito kai???

Kabito kai:You can't......hmm YOU CAN'T GO!!!!!

Elder kai:Goku after you left you're battle to take down Jenemba you were kind of banished so you can't participate!!!

Kabito kai:Yeah!!

Elder kai:Kabito kai can!!

Kabito kai:What?!? No I can't!!!

Elder kai: Yes you can because since you both fused you all became stronger ever since remember!!! Just pack your stuff you leave in the morning!!!

Kabito kai:Okay!?!

Goku:Aughh so now what!!

Elder kai:Well it's been a while ever since you've seen your family take my life again!!!!!

Goku:Okay goodbye Elder kai and good luck Kabito kai!!

ON EARTH

Bulma:Oh no no no no no!!!

Trunks:What is it Mom!!!

Bulma:Nothing son I just can't stand that he's gone forever so what do you want!!

Trunks: You're talking about dad aren't you!!!

Bulma:Son where are you going!!!

TRUNKS LEFT THE HOUSE

(Outside)CHICHI'S HOUSE

Trunks:Dad why won't you come back!!!waahwahwah!!(crying)

Goten:Why are you crying Trunks we can revive him with the dragon balls!!

Trunks:You're right let's go!!!

Goten:Okay we will be back mom!!!

ON THE ROAD