imagine for ash//markusxweston

You just saw the worst possible thing you could ever see.

Hunter and Luna kissing.

"How could you Hunter?" you asked, walking over to them, letting a tear fall.

"I'm sorry," he told you, looking down.

"yeah well sorry doesn't cut it," you snapped running away from him.

right now, you're going to the one person you knew you could trust the most.

mark.

You and Mark are inseparable. You pushed open his door and ran to his room because you have that kind of friendship. His bedroom door was open and you noticed he was live on Younow. He didn't notice you were there at first.

"M-mark," you stuttered, crying even harder. He looked over at you and quickly ended the broadcast.

"Ash what happened?" he asked running to you and hugging you.

"H-hunter," was all you said while crying on his shoulder.

He picked you up and laid you on his bed.

"Shh, shh, I'll kill him later, you need some rest right now," he told you, sitting on the bed next to you, turning on a movie.

"I'm so in love with you and I wish you knew" he whispered kissing your forehead when you were about half way asleep. He must have thought that you were fully asleep.

- -

twitter:

@hunterrowland: @ayeeitsash decided she wanted to cheat on me with @duhitzmark what is life lmao.

comments:

@huntersbabe: you deserve better bby

@hunterscupcake: Whatta slut

@blakegray: damn bro, you okay?

-.-.-.-.

@ayeeitsash: @hunterrowland wtf last time I checked you cheated with @lunablaise and I went to my BEST FRIEND mark for comfort quit ur bs I nvr cheated.

comments:

@rowlandcuties: liar

@duhitzmark: ignore him bbg

@ayeeitsash: @duhitzmark thanks mark ily

@wes10: dm me and we can talk abt how much Bob Ross is our lord and savior to cheer you up

@ayeeitsash: @wes10 OOH BOB ROSS IM OMW

- -

"Mark," you said, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Everyone hates me now. look at the comments," you told him, showing all of the comments on Instagram.

 look at the comments," you told him, showing all of the comments on Instagram

ayeeitsash: happy vibes bbgs<3

comments:

@rowlandsforlife: kys slut

@brandosbean: ur not good enough for Hunter. who could cheat on someone like him and act like the victim? kys whore

@joeybirlem: cutiee

@ashleygreen02: I'm ashamed to have the same name as an ugly ass whore

@tragicbirlem: @joeybirlem did you not see what she did to Hunter? Don't fall for the slut!

"Maybe I should just kill myself," you whispered, but Mark heard.

"No please don't think like that I love you too much I would never want you to die please don't try anything I love you," mark rambled.

Mark looked on his phone and clenched his jaw, He grabbed your hand and practically dragged me out the door.

uh oh.

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS NECESSARILY SAD OR NOT BUT I KINDA LIKE IT AND YEAH AND ILL TAG YOU IN THE COMMENTS LMAO -Nessa