heart attack

i had five seconds of fame ?? wot ??

sO i went to a baseball game tonight with some friends (bc honestly why not lmao) and the food there is good but hella expensive, like a bottle of water is six dollars heCK.

we're up in the nose bleed section, bc we're broke and can't afford anything better, and never have i ever thought that i would make it up on the big screen but let me tell you something. i. was. wrong.

it's at that point in the game when they play  music and randomly point the camera at people in the crowd (wOw i almost said audience, i am such a theatre kid halp).

aand we hear the people behind us start sCrEaMiNg so me and my friends look behind us confused, then look at the screEN AND IT'S LIKE WE WERE LOOKING IN A MIRROR OMG I STARTED FREAKING OUT.

i swear if the camera would have been on us for a second longer i would have had a real heart attack. tbh i'm not the kind of person who likes being the center of attention in a big group of people, esPECIALLY IN A FREAKING STADIUM LIKE THAT.

yeah so that was an experience :))

also ima bit sad/crushed/depressed ??

soO i was talking to one of my friends tonight and i found out that she doesn't support the lgbt+ community (which ofc i don't expect eVeRyOnE to, but what she said next really killed me tbh). 

like i always knew that she wasn't a "supporter" but she's full out against it. we were talking right, and uses me (a friend since biRTH) as an example in a scenario that she made up, she goes, "haha i know you're not, but lets say i found out you were lgbt+ i wouldn't want to hang out with you anymore".

hAhA i kNoW yOu'Re nOt,,,

HAHA I KNOW YOU'RE NOT,,,

BOIII THE HECK ?? LMAO SORRY TO DISSAPOINT

like i'm sorry does fifteen years of friendship mean nothing to you tho ??

so yeah that conversation was iNtErEsTiNg, i didn't tell her anything tho bc tbh idk if i'm ready, idk if i ever will, idk if she'd understand, idk a lot of things ig.

if you have any advice for this poor bean i would be much appreciative, thank. 

sorry that was a bit longer than i meant for it to be oops,

arlight bi.