Peak Times .. Chapter 1 ..x

"Move you rass nuh man" my dad yelled in my ears for me to clear the way into my sisters room, "no dad please don't go in there" ... "and whys that" he spat... and thats when i put myself into the biggest dilema ... buh i didn't giv a shit.. i shouted ; " i've seen what you do to her.. u told me it was a game only you and Sherelle (my sister) , could play... ur nasty dad.. she told me the truth... you touch her" these times i was breathing in and out deeply raged with anger.. "you touch her in places .. want me to tell mum?" the moment was tense, the whole house went silent only being able to capture the noises of Sherelle weeping quietly sitting on her bed watching me and dad at her door, my dads breathing and the odd traffic outside.

"Tee Tee You wouldn't do that to your dear old dad would you",... "DONT EVER CALL ME TEE TEE AGAIN" he called me that to annoy me cause he knew how much i hated it. I hated him, everything about him, from his patoi accent to his weed stink breath. "just watch me" i said in a loud whisper.. his face went from a pleading look to a hard screw.. and thats when i turned myself around and was walking to her bedroom where i thought my mum was sleeping and thats when i remembered she was staying at aunties for the weekend.. i stopped in my tracks and felt a hard force pull me to the ground by my hair. "you think you can dis-respect your own father in my house?" i looked up to him not phased by what he had just done or said.. cause techniqually my mum paid the rent so it was her house. I looked up to him with a straight face not letting him see any of my emotion, not letting him know that he is hurting me and not letting him think that he has won... we were staring eachother out until he hit me with so much force in my face that my head turned 90 degrees clockwise so i was now facing the wooden laminated flooring. And thats when the tears started to pour.. i was sobbing like a baby, and all my emotions came back to me, why does my dad treat us like this, me physically and Sherelle sexually and emotionally...

Once he knoes he got me he started to laugh and told me to go into my bedroom or leave the house,, i decided to go into my room and listen to my older brothers iPod that i secretly jacked from him some time ago.. i put the volume on max and started humming the tune of Maxwell pretty wings... whilst my dad was raping my weak sister who could not defend herself,, we both couldn't defend ourselves i acted like i could but secretly i was a useless, weak 12 year old who thought i could face the world... but that world always seem to come come crashing back down crushing me and all hope of becoming that one little bit stronger.