He loves me?

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V
"Izuku, get up, you're going to be late if you don't come downstairs right this instant!" "Coming mom..!" Crap, I'm still not dressed... oooh what am I gonna do? Maybe if I just try to dress up super quick and... ugh, why am I still thinking? I need to get ready!!
Izuku rushed downstairs, and looked at the clock. "Wait a sec... mom, I still have lots of time left..." his mother looked him straight in the eye. "I thought if I'd tell you you're late, it wouldn't take such a long time for you to come downstairs." "B-But, I'm not always late.. am I?" "No of course not sweetie! It's just... well..." "Well?" His mother looked down. "Well, yesterday, I was on the phone with Mitsukuni.
Izuku Midoriya P.O.V
Wait, what? She was on the phone with Kacchans mother? "And she told me that I was a sweet and kind mother, but that I should really be tougher sometimes... oh, now I get it... Kacchan takes a lot after his mom, and one of them is not only there looks, and anger management problems, but also jealousy... I think that's the real reason... Inko looked at Izuku. "So, what do you think? Am I too nice maybe?" "Well... I dunno... I- OH CRAP!" "W-What is it?" "THE TIME!" HUH? HAVE WE REALLY BEEN TALKING THAT LONG?! "I gotta go mom! See you after school!" "Bye Izuku! Don't forget your lunch!"
With that, Izuku went to school maybe just as fast as Iida. When he got to school, that's when it happened...
Author Sama
"Midoriya!" Izuku recognised that voice. It was no other than Todoroki Shōto. "O-Oh! Hey Todoroki! What is it?" Can you meet me in at the back of the school after class?" That's when it hit Izuku. Isn't Todoroki mad at him for what happened earlier this week?
Flashback ()*:・゚
Oh god! I hate carrying books! It's almost as tall as I am! (166 cm, taller than Levi) "I can't... see... any-" Eijirou-kun interrupted me. "You alright there Midoriya? Those books seem way heavier mine, I can carry them for y-" "WAH!" I slipped, and bumped right into Todoroki-kun and Kaminari-kun, who were also carrying books. Kaminari-kun and Eijirou-kun helped me up, and Todoroki-kun stood up himself. I decided to apologise, since it was my fault in the first place. "Sorry 'bout the books guys, you alright?" Kaminari-kun and Eijirou-kun told me "yes", but Todoroki-kun glared at me and walked away. "What's up with him" "Probably didn't sleep well."
End Of Flashback ★≡≡\(''\)
After class, when we all went to the cafeteria, I remembered Todoroki was waiting for me at the back of the school, so I had to go there. I apologised to Urararaka-Chan and Tenya-kun, and quickly ran to where Todoroki-kun was waiting.

"Hey! So, what did you want to tell m-" Todoroki-kun Grabbed my hands.... What? "Midoriya... I have to tell you something that has been on my mind for the past three months..." THREE MONTHS? THIS MUST BE REALLY IMPORTANT !! "Y-You can tell me anything! Todoroki-kun!" "Than... can I tell I've always loved you?"
..........................................................
                                    What?
"E-Eh?!" Todoroki-kun looked at me, with I sort of... nervous expression. "Do you except my feelings for you?" I looked at Todoroki-kun now too, feeling the warmth of his hands... "I"... I suddenly felt happiness, a warm feeling, a little nauseous too... weirdly, I started to smile crazy like a stupid idiot. "Y-Yes..!" Todoroki at me with an unexplainable look in his eyes.
Katsuki Bakugou P.O.V
Today's the day I guess... gotta ask Deku out... and take him home *grinning* he's usually with Pink Cheeked-Bitch and the Teacherspet gay guy. Surprisingly, he's not there. I walked over to Pink cheeks and slammed on the table. "You, four eyes, where the hell is Deku?!" "I think I saw Deku-kun run off in that derect-" "SHUT IT, BITCH, I AIN'T ALKIN' TO YOU NOW AM I?!" I walked over to my table again, and asked the weird-haired guy. Think his name was somethin' like Kiribati... he said he saw them ran to the back of the school. I rushed my way to the back of the school where red head told me they were. I swear, if he's wrong I'll beat his ass. They were at the back of the school... but when I got there, I saw half-n-half bastard hugging Deku. WHO. THE HELL. DOES THIS BASTARD. THINK THE FUCK HE IS?
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! This is my first fan fiction! I really hope you enjoyed this so far, if you did than please tell me!
• TomoshiKun