Malik

Please excuse any grammatical errors. I just wanted to get this posted.

Malik

As I got into the escalade I already knew I went overboard with the shit I said to Layla but a nigga can only hear too much mouth before he blows. This ongoing drama with Layla had been passed nagging and went into full blown bitching. I mean yeah I fuck around but when you got a woman at home who won't give you none with out strings and wanting to talk, you just stop giving a fuck. The sad part was I didn't even care if she gave me none and honestly I wasn't even feenin' that bad for it. I mean she my wife but only because I know she keep me good legally. I wasn't feelin all the arguin, the waiting up, petty games, and her constant acting like I was the only one doing wrong.

Her own damn sister Melanie told me how she go out and flirt with multiple niggas on the down low and I know all those damn clothes she buy ain't to impress me. So what, I got a baby on the way? Layla ass was all for giving me a baby and shit but after the buzz in my ear by my boys telling me that the baby she miscarried wasn't even mine, I definitely wasn't puttin' one in her.

And yeah she was down to ride in the past but she probably just knew I was the best money her ass was gonna get. I had loved her ass at first but time just started catching up with us and now even her voice just irrelevant to me. Is the love still there? I mean I'm probably always gonna love the red skin, baby faced sixteen year old girl I used to know, but I don't know if I'm ever gonna see her as wife anymore.

I was just aimlessly driving when my phone started ringing. I looked down to see Makayla's name. Makayla was the one with my seed on the way. Word was that it was a boy and I gotta admit I was proud as fuck. Unlike all the other hoes of the past, I knew Kay's was mine because since I dicked her down she haven't been able to give the pussy to no one else and the amnio said it was mine too. That's one broad who is stuck to my side like glue. Her problem was the goddamn attitude and thinking she gonna get me to kiss her ass.

I answered the phone and before I could even get a word out she started whining.
"Baby where are you? You said you was gonna call today and your damn son is kicking the hell outta my ribs and I need some dollars to get my hair done. Why haven't you called? I know you ain't ignoring the mother of-"

"Kay shut the fuck up with all your damn naggin'. I already had one bitch yelling at me this morning, I don't need your ass barking in my damn ear too." I snapped. "Now you the one that got pregnant so deal with my son growing. He ain't even here yet and you complaining. And I know I just gave your greedy ass five stacks four days ago. Where the fuck did that go?"

"Malik... I had to buy the baby some clothes" Kay whined. She must know I ain't gonna fall for that. The baby wasn't due for two months and already had enough clothes for years. I know Kay was starting to get grimey and running through money like it was water.

"Makayla, be real with a nigga. You spent on something your ass had no business buying. Speaking of, what the fuck you doing sending shit to my wife?"

There was no response but stuttering.

"Check yo shit Kay. You know better to be all up in my business." I said sharply. I pulled into her neighborhood and put my signal on to turn right. I pulled up to Kay's or should I say my house since I'm the one that bought it. I had to have my baby momma laid up and did right.

"Baby I'm sorry it's the hormones. You right, I know better." She whispered meekly. Kay knew she wasn't getting outta of nothing with an attitude and especially on the subject of Layla because she was always complaining about me leaving her.

"Unh huh" I got out the car and walked up to the front door. I opened it and started walking through the 3,856 sq feet house looking for Kay. I passed the living room and saw bags from Nordstrom, Macy's and MAC scattered on the floor. Baby clothes my ass. I looked around and saw that the house was nothing like the one I shared with Layla. Layla kept ours looking spotless and like something out of a magazine. This one had stuff all over and the furniture was did up in Kay's taste while Layla knew my style and it showed.