Untold Feelings of the Heart

Why do I feel this way about you? It's as if my whole body is on fire... ignited with your touch and your carress. I want you to hold me tighter, hold me closer. You are my love, my one and only. The one I think about all through the night, the one who never leaves my mind at all. There are thoughts that I am having that I don't know if you are having . I'm afraid to speak them because you might not feel the same, leaving me feeling abandoned and lost. I want to tel you that I'm in love with you, that I hate to be apart from you. I am constantly thinking about what our wedding will be like when we have one, and how we'll have children and always be together. These are the thoughts that are constantly going through my mind whenever you are here near me, telling me that you love me, and that you'll never leave or hurt me. I take those words and I keep them near my heart... possibly making them worth more than you intended them to. But I just can't help myself when it comes to you... but if there is anything that I learned its that... Your feelings mean absolutely nothing if they are not expressed to the other person... what shall I do about my untold feelings?