Only the beginning

I screamed out in pain as I was punched in the face by my so called father, Minato.
"How dare you! You demon! You shouldn't even have been born! Memma and Nariko are better than you! You are no longer welcome!" Minato picked me up by the neck and threw him out side, breaking my  wrist in the process. I screamed out and picked myself up and ran. So I guess introductions are in order. My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I'm only 5 years old. My so called family are Minato, the Hokage and 'The yellow flash', Kushina,the Red death, and my siblings, Nariko and Menma. Both Menma and Nariko were older than me by a year. So everyday I was beaten till I can no longer stand. The entire village hates me for something I did not do. They blamed me for the Kyuubi's attack. His name was Kurama. He's really nice and protects me. But what my so called family doesn't know is that I also hold the 10 tails inside me(I don't know what his name is so I going to call him Kuro). His name us Kuro. Anyways, back to running for my life from som drunk bastards. While introductions, I got chased by some drunk men. I ran into and alley and ran into a dead end. I turned around and immediately was attacked by the men. They beat me and held me down. After a while, the got bored and tied my hands and put a gag on me. They ripped my pants off and then I felt a sharp pain behind me. They continued to rape me as I slowly began to lose conscious. The last thing I saw was a ANBU people killing the people off and picking me up.