e l e v e n ~

"And we'll kill this spy if we have to."

*

Horror coursed through my body.

They were willing to kill to take back the orb.

Who?

Whoever has it probably doesn't even know it themselves.

I feel bad for the poor bloke who's gonna get their ass kicked.

Who could it possibly be?

Midnight? Sting? Rogue? Yukino? Orga? Rufus? Cobra? Angel? Racer? Heck, Hoteye?

It could be any of them.

I'm completely torn.

Who's side should I be on?

I mean, getting the orb back is for the greater good.. but my friends.. what will become of them?

After the TCS is finished with them they'll be a mere lump of flesh and bones. Broken ones, at that.

"Hello? Earth to Jellal!" Natsu pokes me in the middle of my forehead.

I'm unimpressed. "I'm here."

"You totally spaced out! I just wanted to get you back in focus before Erza realized you weren't listening."

"Oh."

Natsu blinks. "That's all I get?" He asks jokingly.

I look at him. "Thanks... man."

I mentally cringe at my little addition at the end.

Whoever has it... I mean, it's not even their fault..

Natsu groans. "You're doing it.. again."

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that."

He chuckles and turns away.

The meeting drags on and on for hours on end~

~3 Hours Later

"Jeez. That took forever." Gray complains. Everyone waited for a certain someone to answer.

Lucy's jaw drops. Then she screams.

Lucy grabs Juvia's shoulders and starts shaking.

"JUVIA I'M SO SORRY I EVER GOT MAD AT YOU JUST PLEASE COME BACK YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO DIIIEE!"

Juvia looks at Lucy and blinks. "I am perfectly fine."

There's something wierd about the way she talks. Kind of..

Emotionless?

Her eyes, too. They don't look the same as before. It seems as if she's always staring straight ahead. And she didn't talk in third person. I decide to ask Erza. "Is she always like this, or am I just ignorant?" I whisper to her. She leans in closer to me, her hair falling onto my shoulder. There's that weird tingly feeling again. "No." She then leans in closer, her lips brushing my ear.