repulsive

the scarlet coloured petals spewed into the toilet bowl, every cough creating a sea of colour pouring out of baekhyun's mouth. to any one else these flower petals would be beautiful, but to baekhyun, they weren't so beautiful. this wasn't the first time this happened, oh god no, it happens everytime he thinks of chanyeol, everytime he's with chanyeol. it didn't happen when he thought about any other member, or when he was with any other member. as he sat, crying on his knees , he prayed that this would stop. the flower petals floated gracefully in the water , baekhyun despised of them. he just wished for this to end.

- a few weeks before -

" baekhyun... baekhyun... baekhyun " chanyeol whispered as he opened baekhyuns bedroom door. baekhyun rolled over in his bed to face the door, staring at the topless giant that stood in front of him. baekhyun simply nodded to reply to chanyeol. " can i sleep in your room tonight, it's really cold in my room and all the others are sleeping already? " baekhyun opened the cover, motioning for chanyeol to join him. as the two snuggled up to each other for warmth on this cold winter night, baekhyun coughed, something soft hitting his hand. he looked down to see a mixture of coloured rose petals in his palm. he sat confused for a few seconds before quickly walking to the bathroom. he managed to harshly cough out a peach coloured rose petal. he was perched on the cold bathroom floor, confused before walking back to the bed, too tired to look into this now. he awoke to chanyeol's arm round baekhyuns waist, suddenly he coughed up yet more petals. he opened his draw next to his bed, carefully placing them in for later investigations. slipping out of chanyeol's arms, baekhyun walked into the living room to find suho, the perfect one to tell about these mysterious petals.

so i know i haven't been updating my other fanfics and that's because i'm losing ideas for those particular stories. where as i'm gaining many ideas for new ones. i deleted a few stories that i didn't necessarily like and i'm going to try regularly updating them from now on considering it's summer now and i have a lot of spare time :,)  just bare with me with the other ones because  i will need to think of ideas to continue on the story :) i'm sorry this one is so short, the chapters will be a lot longer in future !!

word count: 419