Before the test

3rd POV

Nathaniel  was doodling mindlessly in her note book,  she should have payed attention.

"NATHANIEL!!!  What are you drawing?!?" Asked Mrs Mendeleiev

"Wait,  what... " she responded as Mrs Mendeleiev blabed on about how she was failing because of her art.  She began to pack up her stuff when Chloe tripped her.

Chloe's POV

"Ooh look Sabrina! Its Nathaniel as a super hero, and look who she is saving.  Its Marinette! " why does she like marinette! Nathaniel should like me! Not her, ugh I will make her love me!

"Hey give that back!" Nathaniel  shouted at me

"Nathaniel go!" Mrs Mendeleiev said to Nathaniel as I gave her the book.

Nathaniel's POV

Fuck Chloe,  she is truly an ass.  I paused because I dropped my pen. As I reached down for it a little butterfly landed on it.  Then I blacked out

Time skip aka and suddenly pineapples(I'm gonna do that for now on)

I woke from what seemed like a terrible dream only to see chat noir and ladybug celabrating,  I looked around to find my selves in Chloes room.  So far I think I was akumatized,  so I left to see the hero's of Paris part ways. But one hid in the alley I was in to transform back,  as they did I snapped a photo just in time to get home before that miraculous holder noticed me.  It wasn't to far from my house so when I got to my computer I downloaded the pic to my computer,  wondering what to do next I decide to email that hero.

Silent_painter: Hey Adrien can I  talk to you??

The_bored_model: Yea whats up Nath?

Silent_painter: I want to show you a photo I took today

The_bored_model: sure sent it to me

Silent_painter: Ok

There

The_bored_model: umm I can explain just plz don't tell any one

Silent_painter:its okur secret is safe with me ;)

Wow so it really was Adrien,  hmm I could have fun with this...

Hey guys thanks for reading as I promised another chapter so here it is, I got some ideas in the middle of writing this so sometime soon I'll ask about them till then bye for now