Clubbing

"Hey babe?" Niall says.

"Yeah??"

"Lets go clubbing!"

"I don't really feel like it"

"Pleaseeeee it'll be fun"

"Fine"

As you get ready you put on and semi tight black dress with black open toe pumps. You curl your hair and put on red lipstick. Niall dresses in his tight black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck.

You finally arrive at the club and you order strawberry vodka and Niall gets a Yuengling(beer). You decide to go out onto the dance floor and dance. Niall turns you around so your back is against his chest and they start playing Talk Dirty. You guys are grinding on each other. When the song ends you have to pee so you make way to the bathroom shoving past sweaty drunk bodies. You go to the bathroom and do your business and when you come back out a tall guy with hazel eyes and red hair stops you. "Hey sexy lady what are you doing here all alone?"

"Leave me alone scumbag!"

"C'mon I just wanna have some fun!!"

Then you hear the thick Irish accent tht you love so much - "hey I think the lady said leave her alone."

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it."

"This" and with that word said Niall was on top of him throwing punches left and right.

"Niall stop! now!"

Niall doesn't listen he just keeps going. By now people are crowding around and taking videos.

"Niall I said stop. Lets just leave. You need to calm down, just stop please."

With this, Niall gives one more blow to the head and gets up walking out of the club.

Needless to say you didn't talk to Niall for a few days because he wouldn't listen to you. But then he made it up to you!

Ew this was my worst imagine ever probably worse than my first one lol. Leave feedback. I'm going to start asking for x amount of votes and comments. Ik ik I hate them too bcuz I'm a reader and I dislike them but the quicker you guys do it the easier it's not hard to tap vote really quick and leave a comment. Idc if there rude or not.