Chapter 8

Bryanna POV

When i woke up this morning, my butt was really sore. I should not have kicked my mama last night. Or yelled at her and my daddy. I definitely learned my lesson last night. I won't ever do that again.

I was about to get up and go mess with my brothers. I guess my dad noticed that i was moving around.

Dad-Go back to sleep Bryanna.

Me-What time is it daddy?

Dad-Too early to be up and moving. Now lay back down.

I layed back on my pillow. I waited until my dad was sleep before i tried to move again. This time i was able to get out of the bed. I went to the bathroom and when i came out my dad and brothers were all woke.

Brandon-When u get here Bry?

Me-Last night.

Dad-Come on so u can take a shower and get dressed.

I went and took my shower and did my hygiene stuff. Then i got dressed.

I looked cute. A little tomboyish but i was still really cute. My dad just wet my hair and let it stay natural.

Once everybody was done getting dressed, we all went back to my mom's house.

Everybody there was all up and dressed. We're all going out to breakfast this morning.

When was done at breakfast, my mama pulled my dad to the side to talk to him.
__________________________________
Marquis POV

When Mariyah pulled me to the side, i was confused.

Me-What do u need to talk about?

Mariyah-U have a son. He's 2 years older than Bryanna. So he's 9.

Me-How did u hide it from me? Why would u hide him from me?

Mariyah-When i had disappeared for those 11 months, i had had him. And when i came back, we got back together. And then two years after that, we broke up and i found out i was pregnant with Bryanna and i didn't tell u.

Me-Why would u hide my son from me?

Mariyah-I don't know. But the person i gave him to is bringing him here today so that he can live with u.

Me-At least I'm getting him back. But that's some low down shit Mariyah. Is it any more kids that i don't know about?

Mariyah-No. Only Bryanna and his name is Marquis Jr. I gave him your name. And he is the male version of Bryanna.

Me-Well when are they gon get here?

Mariyah-They should be here soon. They said that they can't handle him no more so i needed to take him back or they was gon put him in the system.

Me-Mariyah why didn't u tell me about my son when he was born? Or when u found out u was pregnant? Why would u just run away and do sum shit like that?

Mariyah-Cuz i didn't want him. I was going to get an abortion but i kept him and just gave him away. I wanted to hurt u.

Me-Why did u want to hurt me?

Mariyah-Because u was cheating on me. I knew about u meeting up with that bitch Tasha.

Me-I wasn't cheating on u. Tasha was Cameron's mama and she had just found out that she was dying. I had to take him so that he could spend time with her before she was gone.

Mariyah-She ain't have no parental rights to that boy. So why would u take him to see her?

Me-Regardless of any of that, she was still his mama. She still loved him and he loved her. I wasn't gon just not let her see her son.

Mariyah-But she ain't want him. She gave all her parental rights to u.

Me-U did too. How would u feel if i told u that u couldn't see Bryanna or MJ because u gave me all parental rights? U still they mama regardless. I'm not just gon not let u see yo kids if u want to see them. Cuz that's not right.

Somebody knocked on her door.

We went back out and she went to open the door. A woman and a lil boy who looked just like me walked in. My brothers and all our kids looked up at me.

Bry ran over to him and hugged him.

Bry-Big cuzzin!

MJ-Lil cuzzin. I missed u!

I looked at Mariyah.

Me-So u never told her?

Mariyah-No. Why would i?

Me-She need to know. U gotta tell her.

She breathed in and then out again.

Mariyah-Come here Bry and MJ.

They both walked over to her.

She bent down to they level.

Mariyah-Umm...well....

Me-U need to stop stalling and tell them Mariyah

She looked at them and started to talk again.

Mariyah-Mj, Bry, yall are brother and sister.

Everybody looked at her with wide eyes.

Mariyah-And MJ?

MJ-Yea?

Mariyah-I'm your mon and he's your dad.

She pointed at me.

MJ-So is it true that u never wanted me?

She looked around at everyone and then back at him.

Mariyah-I was mad at your dad at the time when i had u. I wanted to hurt him so i gave u away and never told him about u until today.

MJ-Why would u do that to us?

What he mean by us?

Mariyah-What u mean?

MJ-Why did u give away me and Bryanna?

Bry-U gave me away?

She started crying.

Bry-Why would u do that to us?

I'm so close to going the fuck off in her cause she gave away both of my kids and then when she did go back for them, she only went back for one of them.

I think its best if i just get my kids and leave.

Me-Everybody go get yall stuff ready.

Mariyah-Yall leaving?

Me-I think its best for us to just go.

I walked over and picked up Bryanna and MJ. He small for a nine year old.

I took then outside and put them in the car. I kissed both they forheads before i went back in.

Me-All yall go out and get in the cars.

Everybody went outside except for Brandon and my brothers.

Me-That's some foul shit that u did Mariyah. Since u just gave them away like that, u obviously never wanted them. So I'll let u know when u can come see them. But that's only if they want to see u.

We all walked out and got in our cars.

We drove off heading towards the airport.

What she did was foul and wrong. Knowing that she just gave them away like that is telling me that i can't trust her. First it was never telling me about Bryanna and now i have a whole other son that she never told me about and she just gave him away. I don't know if i even really want to bring them around her anymore.
________________________________
They mama bogus asf for that shit.

Chapter 9 coming soon