Who are you?

Caution: Includes violence and sad parts

I did as the figure said, and I took a step forward. I looked down the hole in the floor, it was deep and dark. I didn't know how else to escape from here. I was naked and scared. I didn't want to take part in the challenges but how am I supposed to live with myself knowing that I had a chance to bring back a loveable girl that her family loved dearly. I knelt down and felt around inside the Abyss to see if the was some sort of slide to go down without breaking my legs, but nothing was there. I breathed in, and out. I slowly stepped forward, my heart beating through my chest. It was terrifying, but I did it. I
took one more step forward, and fell to my death. That's right, DEATH. I died when I hit the ground, 150ft from the top. I was laying an a pool of my own blood, my legs were completely broken in half. My spine crushed, eyes popped out, fingers broken.

Suddenly, I woke back up to laughter. It was the cloaked figure. "Why are you laughing? What happened to me?" I asked. "I was just messing with you, you died. I have the ability to fix you. You're welcome." They laughed at me. "Not cool. Anyway, where is the challenge?" I said. They explained to me that this was something called the "pain room", and me falling from a height was he first fatal challenge.  There are a series of painful challenges inside, fatal ones. They told me that I had 3 tries to reach the end of the room, without skipping any of the obstacles. If I die for a fourth time, the figure will leave me there to rot. If I complete the tasks, I get to run free, with Abbie. The cloaked figure then started to walk away before vanishing into thin air. There was a small red light above a tall door in front of me, and it turned green. I assumed that meant I have to go inside, I was feeling very nauseous and scared, I didn't like pain at all but I knew I'd be okay if the magical figure kept bringing me back to life, or healing my pain. I put my hand onto the door handle, it was cold. I pulled the handle down and slowly pushed the door open...

I walked inside and began to look around. There was a desk inside this room. The desk had a note in the middle of it, a sharp knife on the left, and also a jar of green water on the right. There was also a wooden chair tucked neatly into the long wooden desk. I took out the chair, it made a loud squeaking sound. I sat down and picked up the note.

Note: The first 3 rooms inside this game are 'Would You Rather' questions. The game is simple. There are two options on the paper, and you must choose which option you would rather partake in. Unfortunately, there is a small twist to make it a small bit harder. Whichever option you decide to choose, you must actually do it, right here in this chair. Good luck.

There was a second note underneath this one and the words seemed to be written in dark red ink... or blood.

Note 2: WOULD YOU RATHER. Slice along your stomach with a sharp knife? Or dip your hand into a jar of acid until you can see bone? 

How am I supposed to choose either of these? It's crazy! If I refuse to do the challenge, I die. "Fine. I'll go with the knife option." I whispered. I slowly picked up the large kitchen knife, and pressed it against my bare stomach at the right side. I took a deep breath in, and then out again. I pushed the knife inside my stomach, letting out a painful shriek. I then continued on to drag the knife from the right side, all the way to the left, causing me to bleed all over my hand, arm, and below my waist area. Almost like I was wearing red jeans, pulled up to just under my belly button. I quickly moved on to the next room, finding a bottle of blue liquid and a note around it. I took off the note and tried my best to read it, while I continued to bleed out.

Note: This is a bottle of blue liquid that will heal your sliced stomach / acid hand immediately. Like I said, this is the pain challenge. I will try my best to keep you alive after every test. There are a total of 3 'would you rather?' Game rooms. This is room number two. This one should be a little harder than the first room, but not harder than the next one. Good luck choosing.

I popped open the bottle and poured the blue liquid into my deep incision. It burned for a few seconds, but then magically transformed into a red scar. There was a white towel hanging on the door, so I took it off and cleaned up all of the blood that was on my body. I don't know how much blood I lost, but I felt fine. I took a few steps over to the new desk. This desk had another 2 notes on top of it, along with a needle full of green liquid, and an empty glass jar. I sat in the wooden chair, and picked up the first note.

Note: Welcome to your second game of 'would you rather?' This round, you see an empty glass jar, along with a needle full of acid. You must either inject one of your veins with the acid filled needle, or you could break the glass jar over your head and eat 3 shards of glass. You must do this within 10 minutes or face the ultimate consequence... DEATH. Good luck.