ONE

*LIZA'S POV*

I really hope this party will be fun. I mean it's Scott's birthday like the most popular guy in school. It can't be terrible. I text Gabbie and Kristen.
***********************************
Liza: You guys coming?
Gabbie: be there in 5!
Kristen: can't wait to see you all!
************************************
I put my heels on and look in the mirror and say to myself "My first real highschool party!" I see Gabbie pull up and I get in the back of her car. "You ready?" Kirsten says. "Yep!" I reply. I'm really exited to be honest I can't wait! I haven't met anyone that will be at the party and apparently it's like there squad but Kristen is dating Scott so of course when Kristen asked if I could come he said I could come.

I'm not really into party's well I've never been to a real one because my parents want me to focus on school they are really strict. "Who's all going Kristen?" Asked Gabbie. "The usual." She replied. "Name them off to Liza so she will know some of the names." Said Gabbie. "Kristen turned and said "Okay so me, Gabbie, scotty, tod, Zane, heath, dom, nik, Jason, corrina, David, Alex, and probably some more.

I honestly didn't recognize any of those names but I needed to make more friends. I was really big on vine though and so was Gabbie. I thought I would be noticed at school more I mean Gabbie was but I just don't talk to enough people. We pull up to Scott's house and everyone was already here.
We walk in and Scott kisses Kristen and Gabbie introduces everyone to me. Everyone was really nice and they all complimented my vines. We played spin the bottle but with a twist where we make out with someone in the closest and you have 5 minutes to tell them anything you have wanted to and you have to moan to make it funny but everyone can use there pass and everyone has one pass and the bottle goes to the right. Everyone was drinking but me.

I've never even kissed a boy I was terrified and then Alex spun first and it landed on corrina and they went into the closest and they started to moan it was really funny and everyone started to laugh. The scott went and he spun the bottle and it landed on Gabbie and she used her pass and it was Kristen. They were in the closet and didn't moan just making out and when Gabbie opened the door Scott didn't even have a shirt on and they were on the ground and everyone was laughing. Then I spun the bottle and it landed on...

*************************************
AUTHORSSS NOTE!! ahahah I hope you guys are enjoying this story! I'm working on another story right now called cell 22 so go check that out! Hope you like this so far!! Leave feed back! Ps!! Your welcome for the cliff hanger ;)