Faith

If there is one thing that you should know about me, its the fact that I love Jesus. For many years i have devoted my life to Christ and try to do Christ like things. Its my duty as a Christian to share the love of the Lord and guide people into his path. God has always shown me crazy cool ways to let me know when he is around and watching over me. I can always tell when he has answered a prayer. I remember a time where i have prayed to God asking him to put someone in my life that could really use his love. I asked him to make it obvious so that i know. One night along with some friends we went to Dunkin Donuts to do a bible study. As i walked in I noticed a woman sitting in the corner by herself. I paid no attention to it at first. We all sat down and started our bible study. Then all of the sudden i felt this really strong feeling about this girl. I felt like she was going through something. All i could hear in my head was, " turn around", and ,"invite her now". The longer i waited the stronger it got. I finally turned around and asked her to join. She very kindly said "yes". So she stayed through the entire study and i got to speak with her at the end. She was a mom of 3 and she had been waiting for the bus all day long. She keep missing the bus which caused her to be there so long. She was on her way to bail her boyfriend out of jail for beating her. She told me that she wants her and her kids to go back to church but didn't know how to start. So we gave her some ways she could start. I never saw her again after that.  I went home that night and praised God for answering my prayers and sending such a sweet soul. God has changed my life in ways I could never explain.  I have had so many unexplainable experiences and i hope to one day help someone witness the same. I want people to feel the undying love that i do. God's love is so unexplainable. Its a love that i have never felt and its something you wouldn't understand unless you have truly given your life to Jesus. I pray that one day the world could see how incredible he truly is!